[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A bit off topic.. But i'm considering to layover in LHR or IST. Which has better Priority Pass lounge in terms of food? Best if there's champagne :)

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
A bit off topic.. But i'm considering to layover in LHR or IST. Which has better Priority Pass lounge in terms of food? Best if there's champagne :)

I guess you do not have Star Alliance Gold status. Otherwise, having *AG and not visit TK's CIP lounge in IST - the best *AG lounge in the world - is kinda stupid...

Prof Goh

Reaction score

think LHR plaza premium not bad. which terminal are you arriving at?

pipika

Reaction score
Dbs altitude amex give priority pass? I used up the altitude visa priority pass visits liao.
Went to dbs altitude page it only say priority pass with visa not amex.

buaypangsai

Reaction score
there's no priority pass for perth and im not taking sia. any idea how much it cost to get into any of these lounges

Air New Zealand International Lounge, T1 InternationalAlliance Airlines, T2 DomesticEmirates Lounge, T1 InternationalQantas International Business Lounge, T1 InternationalQantas Domestic Business Lounge, T4 DomesticQantas Club, T4 DomesticSingapore Airlines Silver Kris Lounge, T1 InternationalVirgin Australia Lounge, T1 Domestic

buaypangsai

Reaction score
priority pass can go to "the haven" jetquay in t3. how does it work?

1. if my flight depart t1 or t2, can use that too?
2. i check in my baggage at jetquay?

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
Changi T4 PP lounge

Have heard quite bad reviews about new T4 PP lounge. Is it that bad not worth to spend visit there?

Prof Goh

Reaction score
priority pass can go to "the haven" jetquay in t3. how does it work?

1. if my flight depart t1 or t2, can use that too?
2. i check in my baggage at jetquay?

1. Yes
2. No, you can either visit it before you after checking in your baggages. It doesn’t provide a baggage check in service

sebastgt

Reaction score
Have heard quite bad reviews about new T4 PP lounge. Is it that bad not worth to spend visit there?

Not bad actually. It has a mini buffet of fried rice, mee, chicken, fish etc plus a chef who make delicious laksa for you. Free flow coffee tea juices and beer are also available.

It is called Blossom lounge and it operates 24 hours.

Last edited:

louist

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty decent. Have seen worse (even at Changi Airport).

http://milelion.com/2017/12/24/blossom-lounge-changi-airport-terminal-4-review/

Also, it's not like there're really any other choices available for T4 (unless you qualify to use the Cathay Pacific lounge)... unless you're thinking of taking the shuttle bus? Personally too much hassle / time spent, in my opinion - myself, I'd just use the T4 Blossom lounge, or simply check in later if I want to save PP credit for future use.

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Guys, which is the bestest PP lounge in T3? Is it the SATS one?
Where ish the Quantas lounge ar?
And the silverkris entrance very grand and full of phalaenopsis siol, is the interior and f&b as good as the entrance??

Last edited:

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Guys, which is the bestest PP lounge in T3? Is it the SATS one?
Where ish the Quantas lounge ar?
And the silverkris entrance very grand and full of phalaenopsis siol, is the interior and f&b as good as the entrance??
Ok, I answer myself.
Dnata is the bestest lounge at T3.

Can we chat other airport lounges here?
The KingPower lounge at DMK does not accept PP?

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried the T4 Blossom Lounge around 4am? How is the breakfast menu?

Flight departing 6.40am via Cathay not sure if i should visit Lounge for quick breakfast since i got 2 visit on my Attitude card.

recruit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is DBS altitude priority pass renewed based on calendar year or membership year?

My PP card states member since May 2017 and I have clocked 2 visits in 2017. So do I have to wait until May 2018 or Jan 2018 for the quota to be reset?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.