PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rubber banding... damn irritated... stop a day or 2 wait for them to fix after coming back from xmas

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm. The recoil patterns from what I see online from the streamers and my ingame are so different. I think they are using the no recoil macro.

CalamityFX

Reaction score
Isit very spiky at the start of the gams?

Anyone else experience the same thing? Lag or perhaps spike at the start of the game after landed on ground.

just bought the game and got this issue. wonder what is it my ISP or their server.

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to download using mac?
you mean like this?
tJD8XLh.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT

KuKuBirDx3

Reaction score
When playing duo or squad, after we die we will be able to spectate. Can i ask if the spectate is real time or there will be some delay time?

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When playing duo or squad, after we die we will be able to spectate. Can i ask if the spectate is real time or there will be some delay time?
I believe is Real time

Sent from Everytime I See You, My ❤ Skip A Beat /\/\/\_____/\/\/ using GAGT

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gents. Anybody know how to use Razer zGold to buy PUBG? I wanna earn the zSilver :D

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard this game is been invaded by countless cheaters. The developer has banned a lot of accounts recently. But the tide is still incoming with no sign of stopping. :eek:

Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty: WW2 are already plagued with countless cheaters. Now this game? Geez... :(

tazzycorner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard this game is been invaded by countless cheaters. The developer has banned a lot of accounts recently. But the tide is still incoming with no sign of stopping. :eek:

Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty: WW2 are already plagued with countless cheaters. Now this game? Geez... :(

A lot of cheaters from China
They get banned, they buy more copies
The company huat big big

Sent from my little corner using GAGT

MyNameIsBob

Reaction score
I think player unknown battlegrounds recently have a revamp in their in game graphics & the game UI too ... which is good to see ... haven't log in for a few months now ever since i stopped & went hiatus a while ... i logged in once after their revamp & the graphics in game look so much sharper then before ... but the most annoying part is the freezing part when picking up weapons or even when moving around shortly after drop off from the plane.. they should have addressed this issue ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.