Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamercyc

Reaction score
You can't. Only mibox international and nvidia shield have chomecast receiver.

Nonetheless, you can use other casting methods. Whatever you do, remember not to miracast or mirror streaming video.

Hi, can tell me why cannot use miracast to cast fm my hp to the tv box? Thks alots

mimimomo

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm facing a screen flickering issue recently, was fine last week. the ubox display flickers on and off, and the error message is HDMI is plugged in/out. I switched cables and TV ports, same problem so seems like a ubox issue. And it only occurs at menu pages, it's stable when I'm watching live TV or vod.
Anyone experienced the same thing? Is it some ubox update that might be causing this?

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm facing a screen flickering issue recently, was fine last week. the ubox display flickers on and off, and the error message is HDMI is plugged in/out. I switched cables and TV ports, same problem so seems like a ubox issue. And it only occurs at menu pages, it's stable when I'm watching live TV or vod.
Anyone experienced the same thing? Is it some ubox update that might be causing this?

Bring it back to the shop for exchange if within warranty. Sounds like hardware problem. Otherwise sell if for cheap at Carousell and buy another box. :s22:

ho_kuku

Reaction score
I got the contact from EVpad's website.

The wechat id is : Chenbros
SLS has a shop at #03-80

From the msg, he seems to have a Qoo10 shop but it's currently down or something.

So far I've no complains.

They FOC air mouse can't power on the device though, need to power on with the original controller. :o

Halo testerjp, ot on this subject - just got the plus from the same seller. I believe the foc air mouse is mx3
Actually I got mx3 to power up/ down the box - but you have to programme it first thought. The power button on the controller is programmable. In fact the bottom 4 color buttons are programmable to - I configured it to power on my tv and control its volume

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2iY_Bs6m4LU

Just thought its helpful for you

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HELP

Today my ubox G4 can’t work...turn on already with red indicating light, no signal to TV. Without red indicating light and no signal to TV.

Not sure what’s the issue, even with hard reset (remove power supply) also not working.

Anyone encountered this before?

TyL3r_DuRd3n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi in1996
How do u enable updates? The update u mentioned, is it an android box update? I just got EVPad Plus yday and need more guidance. Hehe

I got my EVpad from #03-65 (easy to remember as 365days) since last November. Unlike those sparkly TV box shop running by those PRC, this shop is look more like a repair workshop located in the back alley of sim lim square level 3.
I am more satisfied with the performance and stability of the evpad box with comparing with the ub box After subsequent update push, now my evpad is having more dedicated apps and channels. Hope that it will last for ever :s13:
Fyi, most Malaysia channels in Ublock UBTV have already ceased since 3 weeks ago.:(

Last edited:

JediNight

Reaction score
Hiya all )

Just got my UBOX Gen 4 last night.

Everything seems to be working fine, but the TVB drama under 'UBVOD' is really irritating - It keeps stopping after 5-15 minutes of play.

I like to watch TVB dramas. Are there any apps/ways I can watch TVB dramas on my UBOX?

Thanks in advance, all bros/sis. :)

in1996

Reaction score
Hi in1996
How do u enable updates? The update u mentioned, is it an android box update? I just got EVPad Plus yday and need more guidance. Hehe

Mine is Pro version. Your plus version should have at least the same features of Pro or even more features. The update notification will automatically appeared on your screen if installed app need to be updated. Just simply click on it and it will be downloaded, within minutes it will prompt you to install the updated app. Occasionally, the app market will appeared with new apps, you may give a try on those new apps, but usually the title will be Chinese, It will automatically changed to English if the app is written in English accordingly to your Evpad UI's language.

I got my EVpad from #03-65 (easy to remember as 365days) since last November. Unlike those sparkly TV box shop running by those PRC, this shop is look more like a repair workshop located in the back alley of sim lim square level 3.
I am more satisfied with the performance and stability of the evpad box with comparing with the ub box After subsequent update push, now my evpad is having more dedicated apps and channels. Hope that it will last for ever :s13:
Fyi, most Malaysia channels in Ublock UBTV have already ceased since 3 weeks ago.:(

mimimomo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just did a 1 to 1 exchange with the seller, and still having the same problem! I've already switched new cables and TV ports, not helping. So through all these testing, seems like it's not hardware issue, most likely a setting or software issue. Anyone faced this before or have any advice?

Holyarc

Reaction score
HI guys,currently doing a pre-order for the Evpad Pro+ @$180(special Price). If need installation and onsite delivery @$200.

*Live Streaming -
1. ETV PRO+
Live TV channels include China / HongKong / Taiwan .
2. Taiwan Live
For those who like to watch Taiwanese programs especially Minnan(HokKian) drama and Taiwanese variety show. An independent app that support one click directly into all Taiwan channels.
3. Japan Live
For users who like to watch Japanese channels. Click to enter all Japanese channels directly.
4. South Korea Live
For those who likes Korean actors, this app is just really an amazing useful service( But no subtitle ).
5. Easy TV PRO+
1000+ Live TV channels include China / Hong Kong / Taiwan / Japan / Korea / Arabic / India / Malaysia / Singapore and more and more Live channels.
6. North America Live
149 Live North America channels News / Sport / Cartoon / History / Discovery and more.
7. MY TV PRO+
Including channels in Malaysia. The most useful App specially designed for Malaysia users.

interested Please PM me.
I can forward you the pic and video taken using in singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.