Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact

standing

Reaction score
2nd hand z3c tablet can sell how much?

Last wk mine was kind of slight bloated, suspect is battery issue.

Send to service center, just collect today.

Replaced battery & usb cap, total cost $82.68.
Cap $8, battery $16.84, labour $45, the rest for some adhesive?

Bought samsung tab s2 that same day last monday.

Would be gd if its still worth something after 2-3 yrs. Else keep like the last ipad mini....

wah.. the small waterproof cap cost $8 ah? :eek:

casshern

Master Member
Reaction score

It is a pretty good deal for people who likes compact tablets like me.

Been using nexus7, z3tc. Certainly hope I don't have to change my z3tc, but this lenevo does fill in the gap with a good price

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
It is a pretty good deal for people who likes compact tablets like me.

Been using nexus7, z3tc. Certainly hope I don't have to change my z3tc, but this lenevo does fill in the gap with a good price

I think got some folks in this thread are discussing about it and some have ordered.

Not sure if it will have any issue about google play store and what not since it looks like its a China set

can follow this thread for updates I reckon

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/t...us-tablets-8-10-wifi-only-lte-5575245-13.html

64GB and 4GB RAM for $300 does sound attractive

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
looks like I got a cheap deal of $300 two years ago. used set and a bit bended but functioning well.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not following Sony news. Is their dual cam up in this year or no released date given so it could be next year? Thanks

ckimy

Reaction score
2nd hand z3c tablet can sell how much?

Last wk mine was kind of slight bloated, suspect is battery issue.

Send to service center, just collect today.

Replaced battery & usb cap, total cost $82.68.
Cap $8, battery $16.84, labour $45, the rest for some adhesive?

Bought samsung tab s2 that same day last monday.

Would be gd if its still worth something after 2-3 yrs. Else keep like the last ipad mini....

Hi guys... wonder if the battery replacement price still the same or increase/decrease, is there anyone been Sony Service Center lately for battery replacement, mind to share?

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone using z3 tablet to play pubg?

Cos my graphics seem kinda laggy on this tablet. Am wondering what is the issue.

I've already set it on the lowest setting and lowest frame rate and deleted a handful of apps from the tablet

Dunno isit cos the tablet's graphic card not strong enough or RAM not enough

:(:( pretty frustrating

Ludwig

Reaction score
Still on original OS?
Anyone using z3 tablet to play pubg?

Cos my graphics seem kinda laggy on this tablet. Am wondering what is the issue.

I've already set it on the lowest setting and lowest frame rate and deleted a handful of apps from the tablet

Dunno isit cos the tablet's graphic card not strong enough or RAM not enough

:(:( pretty frustrating

There is Oreo OS which u can flash. Can prolong the life of this wonderful tablet.

Ludwig

Reaction score
By right yes cos it will removed those bloatwares by Sony. With minimal apps installed, more memory will be freed up. But given the 16GB internal storage, really cmi for current era.

Never tried to flash before and not sure how

Flash already the tablet will run smoother?

themoomoo

Reaction score
Seems to me here is another winner in battery life.
Forget about other droid tablets if your main concern is battery.

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry, anyone know the cost of changing battery at Sony service centre?

Sent from HUAWEI COR-L29 using GAGT

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Checked with Sony Service Centre, no more stock for replacement of battery. :(

Sent from HUAWEI COR-L29 using GAGT

ganns2

Reaction score
My z3tc recently started bootlooping and then now it seems to have problem charging (stuck on red battery screen). Anyone encounter similar issue?

After 4.5 years of daily usage, I still feel it's a fantastic tablet, fantastic for media consumption, up until this bootloop.

Been looking around for alternatives, it's almost impossible to find a compact Android tablet currently that is this light and thin. Seriously considering getting my first ever iOS device in the iPad Mini..

GoldenStars

Reaction score
My z3tc recently started bootlooping and then now it seems to have problem charging (stuck on red battery screen). Anyone encounter similar issue?

After 4.5 years of daily usage, I still feel it's a fantastic tablet, fantastic for media consumption, up until this bootloop.

Been looking around for alternatives, it's almost impossible to find a compact Android tablet currently that is this light and thin. Seriously considering getting my first ever iOS device in the iPad Mini..
Can go for mipad 4 and slap a launcher on it

Sent from Sony H8324 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.