Where is best to replace cracked s7 edge screen?

xkross

Reaction score
Like carrying a brick leh...

I recommand u all this case. 99.9% will never crack, even if u throw it.
Better do it soon before u could end up close to $500 to repair the edge screen + open up to repair, human error may not seal the phone properly so not waterproof anymore.

supcase-s7-edge.jpg

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow they replaced the battery foc? That's nice.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

highlight to the cso during your initial call that your phone is experiencing "abnormal" battery drain and that you would like to have the battery replaced if possible.

the cso did indicate this in the service order.. the technician replaced it with no questions asked. since the phone already opened up and bare naked. its just a matter of pulling the old battery out and putting in a new one. somemore he's alone and locked in my house. i guess he wouldnt want to contest it. :s13::s13:

bsastor

Reaction score
Looks like price increased.. 268 now

dont buy export sets, unless SG really don't have, like the Note FE.
export sets no Samsung pay

just broke my screen this morning in the dark. been protecting my phone with screen protectors and spigen casing for so long until i wanted to try naked.

no concierge. no warranty (i think).

was quoted online for screen replacement fee 220 by irepair without seeing the phone. fees may change if i really get down there.

Samsung quote me 470 + 32...

carosell many are selling visually good condition ones for as low as 420.

the choice is not hard...

joajas

Reaction score
just broke my screen this morning in the dark. been protecting my phone with screen protectors and spigen casing for so long until i wanted to try naked.

no concierge. no warranty (i think).

was quoted online for screen replacement fee 220 by irepair without seeing the phone. fees may change if i really get down there.

Samsung quote me 470 + 32...

carosell many are selling visually good condition ones for as low as 420.

the choice is not hard...

Did you get the screen replaced? How much did it cost and is the replacement good?

kalplayer

Reaction score
guys, west gate CSC better or DG, want to repair phone but donno which more professional. my friend tried DG and his back cover was scratched after repair.

Sidler

Reaction score
guys, west gate CSC better or DG, want to repair phone but donno which more professional. my friend tried DG and his back cover was scratched after repair.

u have the answer already don't you? DG not good right?

What is DG btw? haha

UpAndDown

Reaction score
Hi guys, any cheap place to replace the screen glass? I jus broke mine yesterday, sad... the lcd is working fine

JAPDestiny

Reaction score
Anyone manage to get discount on screen repair at Samsung service center without concierge? cfm need pay $466?:(

cquey

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone manage to get discount on screen repair at Samsung service center without concierge? cfm need pay $466?:(

Currently at Samsung Store in plaza sing

237.56 to replace the front lcd. 1 month warranty with water proof seal.

If front and back about 320

cquey

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes! They even change my battery for free.. they claim the battery follows the screen... duno if it’s true! 3 days down time, including weekends

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.