who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i play at night about 10pm~ regularly..... currently at Epic IV.

Prefer 2-1-2, don't like selfish ppl who ask to solo then keep dying and spam defend tower.

good with Irithel/Odette/Hilda ~ pls add me for rank games <iD:Ningpa>

I like to spam exclamation marks on people who run away and cause me to die, and obssessive junglers lol.

Actually the 3-1-1 thing I was speaking from experience, cos I JUST ended a game and I was the one kena gangr@ped.

You guys might shoot me say I am lousy finding to find an excuse, but let's face it - 1 Son Goku vs 1 Joker Magician and 1 twin-blade Dark Elf.

How to survive??? Not like I could use my Crow Sorceress cos someone chose Ice Queen already.

Though I off my battle messages, I can almost feel the endless "kontot Sun", "Sun anjing", "noob Sun" etc messages flooding the screen.

And I myself was disappointed I could not contribute. Cos of the early few deaths, I was under-level. Every other enemies I met, I was sitting duck and easy meat.

Sian...
Haha scully after reading this terence lee decided not to add me instead +_+

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
I like to spam exclamation marks on people who run away and cause me to die, and obssessive junglers lol.

Actually the 3-1-1 thing I was speaking from experience, cos I JUST ended a game and I was the one kena gangr@ped.

You guys might shoot me say I am lousy finding to find an excuse, but let's face it - 1 Son Goku vs 1 Joker Magician and 1 twin-blade Dark Elf.

How to survive??? Not like I could use my Crow Sorceress cos someone chose Ice Queen already.

Though I off my battle messages, I can almost feel the endless "kontot Sun", "Sun anjing", "noob Sun" etc messages flooding the screen.

And I myself was disappointed I could not contribute. Cos of the early few deaths, I was under-level. Every other enemies I met, I was sitting duck and easy meat.

Sian...
Haha scully after reading this terence lee decided not to add me instead +_+

haha same. i kenna so much 'anjing chou' , 'kontol chou or 'nub epic chou' until i forgot my own surname liao... :s13:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and oh yah. After 2 deaths then someone using Balmond rushed up.

Still... THE FRIGGIN COWARD EVERYTIME LET ME DIE AND RUN AWAY EVEN WHEN HIS HP IS VERY HEALTHY AND THE ENEMIES' HP WERE DANGEROUSLY LOW.

Zzzz...

End up he had kills and assists.

I absolute 0 kills and assists...

Last edited:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha same. i kenna so much 'anjing chou' , 'kontol chou or 'nub epic chou' until i forgot my own surname liao... :s13:

I used to counter them say "Don't understand Malay", "Report me for what?? I have been rushing turrets when you all busy stuck in a corner defending and not pushing" etc.

But then I realized that 1)The barbarians are too stupid to understand English 2)The whole thing just pissed me off more 3)The desire to type and scold them hinders my gaming, so I off battle messages.

Can't see, can't get more pissed and no need to waste effort typing to scold back.

Report report lor. It's not like I "suck" in all the games. you 1 game mass report me I only minus 2 points and I can easily regain 2 points after.

So yeah, the color of my points is healthy :s22:

sagiluck

Reaction score
they are speaking vulgar in indon but choose SG flag.. should have dedicated 1 svr for themselves =P

Vampire05

Reaction score
I'm looking for 1 active playing squad mate from Singapore to push rank.

Epic rank and above only.

Squad ID 218570

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for 1 active playing squad mate from Singapore to push rank.

Epic rank and above only.

Squad ID 218570
got any role that you are missing?

how active are you guys? I'm only fully active on weekends

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
damn sian, sometimes public players make me super super super frustrated.

Sent from 1+5 using GAGT

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Y got people purposely afk one ah? Nv put in max effort. :s22:

to be fair, and speaking from experience, sometimes the 'afk' not really 'afk'.

Might be factors like:

- in subway signal lost (this one I friggin pissed at SMRT, especially the tunnel from Expo to Airport, NO SIGNAL for 1 minute plus. Causedmy team to lose)
- phone suddenly die
- play halfway parents bug you to help do stuff
- play in office halfway boss suddenly comes back

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
damn sian, sometimes public players make me super super super frustrated.

Sent from 1+5 using GAGT

Tell me about it.
I just dunno why they can just don't care about others keep jungling or running for their lives.

Zero teamwork.

Worse are those only know how to clusterphuck defense nobody take initiative to steal turrets quietly while the rest defend.

nyctophilia

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha purposely I meant like for example they wanna use Layla, someone alr use it. Then they purposely afk cuz they didn’t get their char. Or they know its losing, they purposely afk.
Some even say out they not going to play.
Those are damn irritating. :s22:

to be fair, and speaking from experience, sometimes the 'afk' not really 'afk'.

Might be factors like:

- in subway signal lost (this one I friggin pissed at SMRT, especially the tunnel from Expo to Airport, NO SIGNAL for 1 minute plus. Causedmy team to lose)
- phone suddenly die
- play halfway parents bug you to help do stuff
- play in office halfway boss suddenly comes back

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously, don't the stupid Indonesians understand about the objective of the game?

To attack turrets and base. Not obsessive jungling and achieve Maniac kills -_-

End up after that kena pushed back everybody defend nobody take initiative sneak steal turrets.

Waste of effort and time sia.

nyctophilia

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bcuz they only think of themselves~~

Seriously, don't the stupid Indonesians understand about the objective of the game?

To attack turrets and base. Not obsessive jungling and achieve Maniac kills -_-

End up after that kena pushed back everybody defend nobody take initiative sneak steal turrets.

Waste of effort and time sia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.