Apple Watch 3 LTE

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way.. those bought watch before use any screen protector and casing? Any recommendation?

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way.. those bought watch before use any screen protector and casing? Any recommendation?

I'm using Spigen Tough armor 2 with Apple sports band.

But today try naked with the 3rd party space link bracelet cos with tough armor looks weird. Looks nicer but worried that I will knock and scratch it :s13:

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using Spigen Tough armor 2 with Apple sports band.

But today try naked with the 3rd party space link bracelet cos with tough armor looks weird. Looks nicer but worried that I will knock and scratch it :s13:

Use it naked will be better. I bought rugged armour also in the end chuck one side. Put screen protector for the film type is easier than glass..

Im so thinking of going naked . What brand is your film protector? Cover whole screen ?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im so thinking of going naked . What brand is your film protector? Cover whole screen ?

using spigen clear protector, only covering the screen part and stops where the screen stops, doesn't cover the whole glass face..

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
using spigen clear protector, only covering the screen part and stops where the screen stops, doesn't cover the whole glass face..

I got the Spigen Clear screen protector for series 2 & 1(3 pieces pack).
measuring 25mm * 32mm

can't cover the watch face.

which one u got and the measurement?

edx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the Spigen Clear screen protector for series 2 & 1(3 pieces pack).
measuring 25mm * 32mm

can't cover the watch face.

which one u got and the measurement?

I realise this kind of curved surfaces need those kind of soft wet application type of screen protectors. I use Gadget Wraps. Difference between this and a regular glass/film screen protector is night and day. Almost can't tell it's on.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ic I found this Spigen neoflex, maybe new product?

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=581127109&banner_no=1305330

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With languishing sales on iPhone X, I am surprised Apple drags on its feet for Watch 3LTE worldwide and Homepod, Steve Job would have fired a few people if he is around.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[SINGTEL] Apple Watch 3 LTE FAQ

Summary for Singtel's Numbershare for use with AW3 LTE

Pre-requisites
1) Apple watch 3 LTE [SKU: A1889(38mm), A1891(42mm)]
2) iOS 11.2.5
3) update carrier settings on 9th Feb 2018 onwards

Singtel's NumberShare Add-on Service
1) Same Number as your mobile number, for your apple watch 3 LTE
2) Free 3 months trial
3) Additional 300mb crediting into your total bundled data
4) Activation fee: $10.70, GST inclusive.

Setting up AW3 LTE with Singtel Numbershare
1) make sure all pre-requisites are met
2) update carrier settings on mobile phone
3) follow guide on apple watch app to subscribe to numbershare

Termination
Add-on is subscribed via apple watch app, but termination can only be done via 1688 or via singtel app only.

Links:
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/info/applewatch-series3

https://www.singtel.com/personal/support/mobile-postpaid/applewatch

Services not eligible for numbershare
1) easy mobile
2) prepaid SIM
3) Multi-sim users

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only Singtel supports the cellular version as expected. Hope other carriers will hop on soon.

Hopefully, at least now we know that the 2 SKU belonging to europe and asia pacific regions are supported, which is a relief as most of the hwz dwellers buy from australia and japan. i saw a few bought from US, then too bad.. :p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.