Lenovo Tab 4 and Tab 4 Plus Tablets (8" and 10", Wifi-only and LTE)

merlot6230

Reaction score
$159 (without LTE, export set) vs $449 (with LTE, local Lenovo set) -> $290 difference for the LTE feature, google stability and local Lenovo warranty.

For Tab4 8+ LTE (4/64G), lowest was S$188 preorder sale earlier at Qoo10 vs S$449 by Lenovo Official

https://www3.lenovo.com/sg/en/tablets/lenovo-tablets/tab-series/Lenovo-TB-8704/p/ZZITZTATB18[/QUOTE]

yes, agreed and also saw another vendor sell lenovo tab 4 Prime at $166 unsure the price - can refer their flyer.

merlot6230

Reaction score
i feel that buyer should be realistic when the price is low at $159 or $188 - dun expect to be fussy over to blame the seller for export set/china rom. Especially their sole purpose is to make profit. So be kind with your word to them.

soupgoblin

Reaction score
i feel that buyer should be realistic when the price is low at $159 or $188 - dun expect to be fussy over to blame the seller for export set/china rom. Especially their sole purpose is to make profit. So be kind with your word to them.

But when the seller claims there is warranty and they are selling a local set, but in reality it is an export set, then they are lying, are they not?

It is quite sad to see that some people resort to such means to push sales, and in this regard their customers will be one-time only. I for one will NEVER return to buy any items from them, and will advise my friends the same. Would that be a profitable business?

Maybe our thinking about values and self worth are different so we can agree to disagree :)

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Seller misleading information leh. You tulan anot.

Sent from LG V30 Plus (V30+) *Blue, Huehuehue* using GAGT

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Seller is unethical but buyer should also beware. I am always skeptical about deep discount unless the retailers are reputable. Those Sim Lim square shops are well known to pull stunts. Can only suck thumb

merlot6230

Reaction score
But when the seller claims there is warranty and they are selling a local set, but in reality it is an export set, then they are lying, are they not?

It is quite sad to see that some people resort to such means to push sales, and in this regard their customers will be one-time only. I for one will NEVER return to buy any items from them, and will advise my friends the same. Would that be a profitable business?

Maybe our thinking about values and self worth are different so we can agree to disagree :)

Seller is unethical but buyer should also beware. I am always skeptical about deep discount unless the retailers are reputable. Those Sim Lim square shops are well known to pull stunts. Can only suck thumb

Well i do feel sympathy for you whereby i also kena unethical sale talk, but if we check and do some homework we may also avoid such to happen. I do realise that those sale staff work for commission - therefore may use "sale lie
to con us to buy.

sometime need to use abit of logic/common sense when the price is dirt cheap - as i alway say "greed" is the root of the evil.

soupgoblin

Reaction score

Haha yea money handed over alrdy so can only tulan suck thumb. But I gotta say this tablet not bad, the screen is nice, form factor is good, perfect for my parents to watch videos on

hotpick

Reaction score
For S$200 price point, it is the winner if it is not a returned/refurbished/demo set, with global rom n seller's warranty ..those decent China OEM tablets oredi simply priced at S$200+... for > S$400, there are other options.

calvinmcl

Reaction score
Just bought the Tab4 8 plus 64 Gb version from Harvey Norman at Hougang Mall at $449.00. The salesman told me it was the last set. They have a demo set though.
Earlier I called up Lenovo Stores at Bugis, Marina South and Causewaypoint. All no stock. Need to order. One store said can order within 3 days, another one said 2 - 3 weeks.

bobaccord

Reaction score
Just bought the Tab4 8 plus 64 Gb version from Harvey Norman at Hougang Mall at $449.00. The salesman told me it was the last set. They have a demo set though.
Earlier I called up Lenovo Stores at Bugis, Marina South and Causewaypoint. All no stock. Need to order. One store said can order within 3 days, another one said 2 - 3 weeks.
Interesting.. the tab 4 10 plus is only $50 more.. from courts online

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
alamak... i didn't even keep up with latest models until now... wanna look for successor to my asus zenpad 8 but asus don't seems to have any successor liao... THEN i know that lenovo got something similar...

but seems like no more stocks everywhere huh...? :(

regards,
wacky

bobaccord

Reaction score
alamak... i didn't even keep up with latest models until now... wanna look for successor to my asus zenpad 8 but asus don't seems to have any successor liao... THEN i know that lenovo got something similar...

but seems like no more stocks everywhere huh...? :(

regards,
wacky
Ya..stocks seemed not enuff.. also good sign that people are buying so should be good product.. I am waiting to buy Lenovo 4 tab 10 plus. Maybe wait until after CNY

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya..stocks seemed not enuff.. also good sign that people are buying so should be good product.. I am waiting to buy Lenovo 4 tab 10 plus. Maybe wait until after CNY

i wonder will they be producing more or it's going to be like a one off product...? :(

regards,
wacky

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for the qoo10. After CNY :(

Sent from OnePlus 5T Sandstone White using GAGT

merlot6230

Reaction score
i got a new set lenovo tab 4 plus 8
4gb ram 64gb
white
full box and back cover from leneovo

letting go at $400 net - no neg.

pm - i can throw in some freebie

mavicaste

Reaction score
Called up the Lenovo outlet at Bugis and they have it in stock but price now at $469.

Wtf

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.