Never get SPF, can I apply again ?

Luffyace

Reaction score
I just reapplied again after half a yr and they rejected immediately without any valid reason. Anyone got the same outcome?

Luffyace

Reaction score
resubmitted after waiting for 6 mths period and received the email that the application was unsuccessful in less than a week.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go be military police or those auxiliary police?
hello...if he cannot get into infantry spec course, what makes you think he can get into MP?

MP Spec 2 course is conducted AFTER the normal infantry spec course.

RP is not the same as MP.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello...if he cannot get into infantry spec course, what makes you think he can get into MP?

MP Spec 2 course is conducted AFTER the normal infantry spec course.

RP is not the same as MP.
he said he didn't get into infantry spec course?

NeoLamb

Reaction score
SPF Rejected

I also got rejected in Feb 18. I'm applying again in aprox 6 months time. Not sure why but after 1st interview got rejected. A friend said that it could be due to quota.:(

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also got rejected in Feb 18. I'm applying again in aprox 6 months time. Not sure why but after 1st interview got rejected. A friend said that it could be due to quota.:(

It could be due to you don’t fit their bill too

AfAyZacElAiE

Reaction score

Just received email from SPF, got rejected by them. Anyone knows whether still need to wait for 6 months then can re-apply? If yes, need to wait for 6 months, then is it 6 months from the date of your application or from the date you received the rejection email?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received email from SPF, got rejected by them. Anyone knows whether still need to wait for 6 months then can re-apply? If yes, need to wait for 6 months, then is it 6 months from the date of your application or from the date you received the rejection email?

You can reapply again now,

6 months from date of application

6 months form date of rejection email

And you will know

kaixin18

Reaction score
After a few months of interview, medical and waiting, I just got the email that my application for SPF Direct Entry Sergeant was unsuccessful. I am quite upset because this is something I wanted and I know there will be challenges and a lot of **** if I did manage to get but it is still very disappointing. Now I am not sure what to do. I finish serving 2 years army few months ago and I feel my experience in the army will help (regimentally).

Honestly, I still want to give it a try so can I apply again. If so, how long ? Is there any way to know why I was rejected ? My friend who is regular say once you pass interview phase you are basically in unless something wrong with medical (which I went and after that they told me I can go home, so I'm not sure whether I pass or fail).

Also, additional question, if cannot re-apply, I am planning to sign ICA. What are the difference between SPF and ICA ? I don't have friends in ICA so I cannot get any reliable opinions. What are the challenges both in training and in posting ?

Hey bro, i same with you sia, today received and got unsuccessful also.. Are you thinking of applying again?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

I just reapplied again after half a yr and they rejected immediately without any valid reason. Anyone got the same outcome?

if you are about 3 years away from the cut off age then do this TP diploma part time and apply again for sergeant.
https://www.tp.edu.sg/courses/part-time-courses/industry/security/police-and-security-studies

if you are young then do the TP police studies part time diploma evening classes and then do a degree and then apply as direct inspector.
http://www.unisim.edu.sg/microsites/securitystudies/index.html

the interviewers are looking for something that stands out. if all of you only have bare minimum qualifications and all of you look the same and sound the same then how to get selected? if you see the other forums people have applied about 10 times but were rejected. in the end they become security guards which is higher salary than police.

invest in yourself first and then you reapply again.

sergeant and inspector the salary is a huge difference. calculate over a 20 year period and the figures will shock you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.