[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

maximoz

Reaction score
new player here, i have not played in any of the other servers before. Wanted to try TW server last time, but lazy to vpn, dl translation etc etc. I saw the BDO Sea advertisement on FB a little too late but plonked my money last friday (bought only the 2nd cheapest pack though lol) and immediately fell in love with the game.... i played the entire weekend away and it's quite scary how the immersion will just KILL all the spare time you have. I am currently lvl 24ish trying to set up some worker empire thingy (having my PC run 24/7, no issues, just scared com burnt out) anyone have any tips on what i should do? (e.g chiong level, chiong money, chiong what?) i am currently clueless on what to do and chionging my main quest to get contribution points etc to futher invest in other nodes. Currently while questing, i keep getting gold bars and have gotten maybe like 4-5m. Trading in this game seems to be disabled and marketplace/marketboard seems to be RNG since i see pets going on for 4m, you need to bid and they disappear real fast (all items seem to have a weird server fixed algorithm)..

i really love this game, to the rest who are sitting on the fence, no need think liao, just whack the cheapest pack first, if you like then later can still upgrade to the other exp packs (5-10 USD nia, don't hestitate so much!) haha

Doing the main black spirit quest will help you level and increase your CP.

At least do all the main black spirit quest on your main character as later on certain quest need you to complete up to certain point in your main black spirit quest to be able to unlock.

When it’s time to sleep and you don’t mind keeping your pc on thru out the night, just afk fish. You’ll need quite a bit of inventory slots to be able to fish mostly afk thru. But getting some fish is better than nothing. Every little bits help.

Talk to every ? you see in the map to get energy.

Invest your cp in nodes and get your workers to start harvesting stuffs. Use somethinglovely.net to see how much CP and what modes need to be connected etc

kosetsuhyaku

Reaction score
does anyone have an extra guess pass by any chance? looking to get into this game but would like to try it out first before making the purchase. would be greatly appreciated! ^^

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
All servers are overrun(max capacity) even at 7am morning. Its time to add more servers!! 😋

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NWYdZQG.png

https://www.sea.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardNo=276&boardType=0

update and news. including recent bans due to use of illegal programs. obviously one is from SG. lol

Last edited:

lambofmagic

Reaction score
thanks guys for all the lovely tips, now only level 26 sia, i wish i can quit my job and play this full time lol! BDO SEA cannot do the cooking byproduct CP farm? i can't seem to produce food with poor ingredients (the one to get CP exp to change with npc) :S i need lots of CP >_<

maximoz

Reaction score
thanks guys for all the lovely tips, now only level 26 sia, i wish i can quit my job and play this full time lol! BDO SEA cannot do the cooking byproduct CP farm? i can't seem to produce food with poor ingredients (the one to get CP exp to change with npc) :S i need lots of CP >_<

Yeah I think it’s not turn on yet ...

SoJuicy

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have an extra guest pass? Would like to try out the game and see if my PC can handle it, before buying. Thanks! 🤣

DazMozzy

Reaction score
Guys any idea if the SEA server will eventually catch up to the latest patch as per NA or other servers that started way earlier? Also does anyone have extra guest pass lying around, would like to try it first before i make the purchase :)

maximoz

Reaction score
Guys any idea if the SEA server will eventually catch up to the latest patch as per NA or other servers that started way earlier? Also does anyone have extra guest pass lying around, would like to try it first before i make the purchase :)

It would eventually ... just need to wait

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cross-country runner
Jiv7IN2.jpg

Farm chores
ZhvsKJq.jpg

Secret caves
e7GPKHE.jpg

Beautiful sunsets
FcmxnZJ.jpg

Trader or Warrior?
6bifsmy.jpg

Scenic countryside
KonzRsQ.jpg

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amount of detail in character creation always amazes me
w6WWr9i.png

Farming Cyclops for Guild Mission
0Xt84BE.jpg

Remimds me of Death from the Endless
XEYqBak.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.