Fractal Design Meshify C

xwxwxwxw

Reaction score
Hi there, I just bought my Meshify C last week from Dynacore on 5th Jan. However, as I was changing out my graphics card, I accidentally chipped the corner of the tempered glass side pane due to handling.

Is it possible to obtain a replacement new tempered glass panel? It is really a shame as I just recently got the case.

Convergent Systems SG

Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic
Reaction score
Hi there, I just bought my Meshify C last week from Dynacore on 5th Jan. However, as I was changing out my graphics card, I accidentally chipped the corner of the tempered glass side pane due to handling.

Is it possible to obtain a replacement new tempered glass panel? It is really a shame as I just recently got the case.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Please email to our RMA Team at rma@convergent.com.sg and they'll advice you accordingly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.