Best ramen in Singapore

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
Ajisen is good. Give the tomyum crayfish one a try first before being quick to judge.

I got to agree that I don't like Ajisen too. If Tom Yum is the only soup base that they are good, they wouldn't get so much bashing if they just say they are Thai ramen.

hellosgporean

Reaction score
Menya Sanji!!!

Best ramen I ever ate in Singapore was at Orchid Hotel! A ramen store called Menya Sanji. The ramen is super good and very affordable too! must try :)

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then its not ramen liao
>Japanese ramen restaurant
>Good for Tom Yum ramen
I see the problem here.

Sent from LENOVO P2 using GAGT
The thread says best ramen in Singapore. Where does it state Japanese?

Also FYI, ramen originated in China.

Be open to variations and cooking methods bro. Traditional doesn't necessary means the best.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The thread says best ramen in Singapore. Where does it state Japanese?

Also FYI, ramen originated in China.

Be open to variations and cooking methods bro. Traditional doesn't necessary means the best.

chill la, if you want to play technical, then ramen is japanese
chinese, its La Mian :s13:

kxj150

Reaction score
hello everyone, gt any tl dr ver ? which is the must try ramen? tq. ( arld tried ippudo)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.