2018 Intake : Anyone go for SIT interview or got acceptance already?

HaveFaith_InGod

Reaction score
Please share if you got acceptance letter for SIT for 2018 intake?

How was the interview like? The questions?

Any seniors from SIT aerospace course who can share their experience in the interview?

Regards

RoyL21

Reaction score
Hey! I'm applying for SIT aerospace course too and waiting for a response.. my course is Aerospace Electronics from TP.. what about you? I'm considering some other courses as well since tp diploma enables us to work in similar field as this degree does. What are your thoughts on this course and what's your GPA?

Mickle

Reaction score
Hello! I'm applying for SIT Communication design also and waiting for a response......
My course is Arts Management from NAFA, How about your GPA?

MiloIce966

Reaction score
Hi I'm applying computing science course in SIT. Anyone apply cs get call up for interview already? Still waiting now.

catsual

Reaction score
Hello! I'm applying for SIT Communication design also and waiting for a response......
My course is Arts Management from NAFA, How about your GPA?

Hello, I am planning to apply for comms design as well! You applied online already?

axecaxe

Reaction score
i applied for accountancy as first choice - previously was from Business, majored in HR & Finance.

Applied yesterday evening and received an email to head down for interview today....

anyone can share their experience on what the interview is like? they mentioned case study but idk what else should i be expecting

silveryy

Reaction score
i applied for accountancy as first choice - previously was from Business, majored in HR & Finance.

Applied yesterday evening and received an email to head down for interview today....

anyone can share their experience on what the interview is like? they mentioned case study but idk what else should i be expecting
Hey axecaxe,

I'm applying for SIT Accountancy too. I went for the selection interview on 20/02/18. I was from business management ( HR/Entrep) too, GPA: 3.44. Let's keep each other updated ok. Thanks.

silveryy

Reaction score
SIT Accountancy

Hi all

I was from NYP Business management (HR/Entrep) with GPA:3.44 =. I went for SIT Accountancy interview on the 20/02/2018. If anyone receives any updates on the outcome/acceptance. Do let me know!

Thank you.

thelovewitch98

Reaction score
Applied for chem eng and pharma eng a few days ago! Anyone else?

And has anyone received calls/msg for interview for those courses mentioned above? Lemme know if you did :))))

Dawnight

Reaction score
Going for com science interview tmr lol. They replied within 3 days after i submitted my application.

Joffany

Reaction score
Hello! I'm an A level student who applied for Physiotherapy (with some other health sciences courses as my other options) and I'm still waiting for some kind of call up for the interview! I only submitted my application 2 days ago though

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.