Apple Watch

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just drop my apple watch and it crack zzzz. Series 2, any idea how much is the repair..

Depending if yours is the Ion-X glass or sapphire crystal. Usually they'll just replace the whole unit. If you do not have anymore warranty, the SS one may cost you over $500.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any user upgraded from Series 2 to Series 3 Non LTE model?
Any significant improvements and is it worth the upgrading?

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From the experience of my friends, just slightly faster in transition effect only, of cos not including the various hardware changes..

Thanks bro, cos earlier say Q10 promotion at $299 & Shopee $259.
Thinking of getting one for my wife but then realize only 42mm available and it's Refurbished set and drop the item.

nicepal

Reaction score
Anyone experience AW3 when pick up call, the audio has no voice and caller can't hear you?

Got this issue after port my iPhone 7+ to iPhone X. Didn't know until weeks later pick a call..

Earlier, the AW is on Watch OS 4.2. Today took a look at HWZ then realise there is a OS 4.2.5. Updating now and see if that solves the issue.

nicepal

Reaction score
Anyone experience AW3 when pick up call, the audio has no voice and caller can't hear you?

Got this issue after port my iPhone 7+ to iPhone X. Didn't know until weeks later pick a call..

Earlier, the AW is on Watch OS 4.2. Today took a look at HWZ then realise there is a OS 4.2.5. Updating now and see if that solves the issue.

Even after updating to OS4.2.2, still the same.

Weird scenario. I unpair the Watch, and re-pair again. After all the waiting and installing/setting up, now the call function has voices coming out...

dricas_007

Reaction score
Series 1 user here. Upgrade to S3 or wait for S4? Hmm

I am on series 1, thinking of waiting for iOS 11.3 official release on my iphone now on 11.3 beta 2. So troublesome to downgrade and restore all my data to 11.2.5

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.