Question about aftershockpc installment plan

nathanmiranda99

Reaction score
How does the installment plan work?When I order online I must pay 100 deposit and the remaining will be paid monthly?But where can I state that I want to pay by installment?

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, no installment plans with Aftershock unless they sign up with any banks.

TheDAB

Reaction score
How does the installment plan work?When I order online I must pay 100 deposit and the remaining will be paid monthly?But where can I state that I want to pay by installment?

Well, if there is an instalment plan it'll be stated when you check out ... most of the time it's either tied up with banks like OCBC, citibank etc, using their cards of course ... if it's still unclear to you or you're not sure whether online there are any instalment plans available to you then you should give them a call which is the most direct way to get your answer ... worse come to worse walk in to their headquarters :s22:

D3st1nY85

Reaction score

if u wan do installment, only by posb. 6/12 mths. but u have to go down personally to make the order.

PAPAR0XY

Reaction score
POSB/DBS credit cards only with options of 6/12 months. You have to go down personally to their HQ!

jgyy1990

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i did their 12 month installment before, they only charge extra 4% flat.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.