SUSS Part time 2018/07 intake

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Isit all part timers too busy with work so dont check forum? :/

not all ppl will receive offer at same time.some ppl who got interviewed later than others might get acceptance offer earlier. some got interviewed earlier might get acceptance later.

There are also some that dont even need interview,straight away get offer but need wait for the date to come before they tell u the offer

newstewdent

Reaction score
not all ppl will receive offer at same time.some ppl who got interviewed later than others might get acceptance offer earlier. some got interviewed earlier might get acceptance later.

There are also some that dont even need interview,straight away get offer but need wait for the date to come before they tell u the offer
I see. Are you an ex or current part time student? Which course u in?

buddyshan

Reaction score
You went for the interview already? Actually it’s nothing de they just want to know if you can cope. If you got confidence i don’t think it’s hard. I think they go by first come first serve basis, they will give priority to students who applied early. Unless you don’t meet the minimal admission criteria..

Oh.. apparently bsc finance and bsc acc all got interview de. Sian

newstewdent

Reaction score
You went for the interview already? Actually it’s nothing de they just want to know if you can cope. If you got confidence i don’t think it’s hard. I think they go by first come first serve basis, they will give priority to students who applied early. Unless you don’t meet the minimal admission criteria..
Yeap. Quite ok. Was like a discussion lor. Then prof talk about the rigors of part time study. Hoping for the best.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Sian 1 week liao still no offer
not so fast leh. some ppl interviewed first,but get placing LATER than those who got interviewed at a later time one.. and the offer can come till i think late may also. since the intake for next sem is july.
that time mine also like tat.i think around december/late novemeber den i receive my course offer for jan 2015 intake.

newstewdent

Reaction score
not so fast leh. some ppl interviewed first,but get placing LATER than those who got interviewed at a later time one.. and the offer can come till i think late may also. since the intake for next sem is july.
that time mine also like tat.i think around december/late novemeber den i receive my course offer for jan 2015 intake.

Wah so late.. im the gan jiong type haha

buddyshan

Reaction score
I received the provisional offer means it’s confirmed placing already right? Just wait for final offer when I register for modules in May 2018

yea
i remember jan intake 2015,i only receive offer around first weekof dec. lol. and i applied quite early too

buddyshan

Reaction score
You received an email on the offer le ar? Then email below got indicate ‘final offer’? When I login to SUSS portal to check enrolment status, it indicates as provisional offer leh

Huh why yours got provisional one. Mine justs says offer me admission into suss

newstewdent

Reaction score
You received an email on the offer le ar? Then email below got indicate ‘final offer’? When I login to SUSS portal to check enrolment status, it indicates as provisional offer leh

Wah didnt know got portal can log in. Is it you pay the fees already?

Shirayuki000

Reaction score

Mine is the same. They told me to wait till end May 2018 and in the portal my application status is stated as "provisional offered".

newstewdent

Reaction score
Mine is the same. They told me to wait till end May 2018 and in the portal my application status is stated as "provisional offered".

Whats this portal you all talking about? In email only say got offer and will know how to pay by may 2018 leh

Shirayuki000

Reaction score
Whats this portal you all talking about? In email only say got offer and will know how to pay by may 2018 leh

Try googling this:

unisim.edu.sg/EService/eapps/OnlineApplication/ViewApplicationStatusLogin.aspx

Not enough post count to post link or pm.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.