[OFFICIAL] Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia

wizardundo

Reaction score
hXgj9Js.jpg

Should be out by 2pm I guess, I dont know the server's timezone..

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Hi everyone! DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA will begin appearing on the Google Play Store / iOS App Store starting from 5:30 p.m. (PT)!
Once the game is live, we will announce it here!
(Please note that this is an estimate, and it may appear in your region after a delay)"

that would translate to 9.30am later.

-update: released.

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Install liao... go in....

GAME IS CURRENTLY UNDER MAINTENANCE.

lol

iron2000

Reaction score
Go home then play :p
If start new game immediately go into tutorial cannot enjoy fully.

wizardundo

Reaction score
The re-roll guide is from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/7tvmge/gl_reroll_megathread/

Android device or BlueStacks:

Go to your device settings then select Applications or Application Manager
Locate the OperaOmnia application, select it, then press clear data
You can now start a new account after the initial download.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/7rh9t6/global_upcoming_release_megathread_faq/

For the reroll, you might want to see who you like the most. But I'm going for Cloud since he's a safe bet (still useful in JP ver).

(For 1 draw only)
Re-rolling starts after you defeat the first boss (iron giant),

Clear the equipment quest to collect the 5k event gem from the mailbox. Do the weekly summon and see what you get from there. If lucky, can get many 5* equips with 1 draw.

(For 3 draws)
Continue clearing the battles until you complete the whole of chapter 1, where you will be granted another 10k gems.

-

You can skip the long intro after it has downloaded the 7xx files by restarting the apps, and there will be a skip button.

I dont have much patience for it, so I settled with 1 draw and cloud weapon. Keep the rest of the free gems. :b9:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.