CAR RENTAL JEJU

whuttt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone drove in Jeju during winter before? When there is snow. How's the driving experience?

|XterA|

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone got experience using lotte rent a car 'mystery deal?'

pnszpk0.png

The pricing looks cheap but then none of the "reservation" buttons area available so I can't proceed leh. :s22:

(I got no problem reserving specific model, but this mystery deal is like 40% the price ...)

I facing the same issue as well. Any idea how to deal with it?

tewem

Reaction score
Didnt drive in SG for 5 years.

Do you all think it is advisable for me to drive in Jeju? Saw online that some people said that the city road is very narrow and highway alot of cars are speeding at winding road?

Before 5 years ago, have u been driving?

Driving in Jeju is not that difficult, more cars are usu. in the Jeju city area, other than that usu. not that many cars.

I took 2 days to get used to driving on the opposite direction. If u are driving, try to keep to the right or middle right.

sleepyathome

Reaction score
I hired a driver from trazy website. the price is super reasonable and the driver is good, he acts like our guide

ckboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
I hired a driver from trazy website. the price is super reasonable and the driver is good, he acts like our guide
How much is it? I check online it's 200$..doesn't look cheap =(

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Oliver1234

Reaction score
how strict are they on age requirements?

hi! going there in 2 weeks time and am not 21.. rather 20 international age.. are they strict? because i know people that get through despite not having 1 year driving experience.. what about age?:)

apple isle

Reaction score
I plan to rent a car from Lotte for my trip in Jeju. My flight departs from Jeju at 9am. The Lotte office opens at 8am. Can anyone advise what arrangement I need to make to return my car for my case? Thanks!

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
I plan to rent a car from Lotte for my trip in Jeju. My flight departs from Jeju at 9am. The Lotte office opens at 8am. Can anyone advise what arrangement I need to make to return my car for my case? Thanks!

Quite a mad rush, my flight was 9.35am and I managed to return at the 8am slot then took their shuttle bus to the airport. That's for AJ.

You should check with Lotte office to see what they can advice you.

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
K5 AT 2000 LPG with CDW for $200 for 4 days... is it better to see if I can private hire a cab?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
K5 AT 2000 LPG with CDW for $200 for 4 days... is it better to see if I can private hire a cab?

Private cab roughly cost $100-120/day for 8 hrs, OT got additional charges. Ownself drive is more worth it provided u get used to left hand drive.

tewem

Reaction score
Agree, self-drive is cheaper, took me 2 days to get used to driving on the opposite side.
Around 2 years back, I rented Avis 1,000 cc Car for 6 days around $210.00 and petrol around $60.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Back in Nov 2017, i also rented K5 for 2 days, total was slightly over $100. Petrol topup after 2 days was 36k won.

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Took the plunge... their right/left turn need to swing out to the further lane... i almost turn into wrong lane a few times... but overall easy to drive around... their carparks are all free? Need coupon?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Took the plunge... their right/left turn need to swing out to the further lane... i almost turn into wrong lane a few times... but overall easy to drive around... their carparks are all free? Need coupon?

Most carparks are free. There are some in swegipo city that need to pay. Either to a human or some other method. Just enter one and see how others react to it. But most attractions are free parking.

snowbucks

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm trying to register at Lotte-Rent-a-car website but was stuck.

Does anyone knows what do I put in for License Type under Driver’s License Info? I'm holding Singapore driving license.

thanks in advance :)

Sotooong

Master Member
Reaction score
We hav requested for English gps in case don’t have what is the better app to download for navigation purposes?

ms.piglett

Reaction score
Back in Nov 2017, i also rented K5 for 2 days, total was slightly over $100. Petrol topup after 2 days was 36k won.

electric car is getting very popular in jeju now. parking is free everywhere. the only down point is kinda hard to find the recharging points. even if there is, there are usually cars charging and have to wait.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.