[OFFICIAL] Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia

kkcheng77

Reaction score
I got 2 5 star enhancer from a draw. Can I limit break with it when level one? Just started this game today. Still learning.

iron2000

Reaction score
Urgh, using Facebook login.
I thought SE first party would use SE acct or Google cloud save.
Got to rely on trusty Titanium Backup.

The privacy policy got talk about targeted ads.

Got Rem's Survival Edge on the tutorial draw then a Chocoblade on the first 5000 gem draw.
Now play until Cloud join, feel like really into the game already and not want to reroll :p

Last edited:

coolmyth

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With the first 5k gems, should I pull once on the Weekly (WoL/Cloud/Bartz) or twice on the All-Star banner? :s11:

My first download, I pulled WoL's Enhancer from the given ticket, and another Enhancer + 2 of Bartz's 5* weapons from the Weekly banner.

But I read should aim for Vivi from the ticket and Cloud/Vaan's 5* weapons etc instead, so I decided to keep rerolling. (Too late tonight, so I'll try again tomorrow).

wizardundo

Reaction score
With the first 5k gems, should I pull once on the Weekly (WoL/Cloud/Bartz) or twice on the All-Star banner? :s11:

My first download, I pulled WoL's Enhancer from the given ticket, and another Enhancer + 2 of Bartz's 5* weapons from the Weekly banner.

But I read should aim for Vivi from the ticket and Cloud/Vaan's 5* weapons etc instead, so I decided to keep rerolling. (Too late tonight, so I'll try again tomorrow).

The All-star banner first draw is 2.5k and 2nd draw will be 5k. So total need 7.5k if you want to draw twice.

I got Rem from the Ticket and Cloud from the first 5k gem pull. I think I might pull the 2.5k gem and stop there. :s13:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
309648346 is my id

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys,silly question, but how do you equip a summon? Can't seem to figure that out.

iron2000

Reaction score
Guys,silly question, but how do you equip a summon? Can't seem to figure that out.

Go to the Party screen.
On the right side theres the characters selection, on top theres a tab to switch to summons, tap to switch than drag summon to lower left part to equip to party.

iron2000

Reaction score
Both added... My nick is iSidious

Added you and everyone already.
My nick is Alwyn.

So far the game have been fun and no stamina is great!
But I feel later will have powerful enemy to road block the free feeling.

YouYongYee

Reaction score
Added you and everyone already.
My nick is Alwyn.

So far the game have been fun and no stamina is great!
But I feel later will have powerful enemy to road block the free feeling.

iSidious is a veteran in jp dffoo, he knows everything.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
add me!
433696693 Rinsey

lets play~

when draw weapon. I got a 4 stars sword for warrior of light... it got this glow.
and a chocoblade 5 stars gold black ground...

which one is better?

Last edited:

coolmyth

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PEJj4u0_d.jpg

Got another Enhancer from ticket. Like that should reroll? :s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.