November 2017 SBF

liveandlove

Reaction score
Although your queue position exceeds the number of flats on offer, you may still have a chance to book a flat on your selection appointment. This is because some of the applicants queued ahead of you may not book a flat.

bmboy32

Reaction score
Sorry newbie here, if balloted queue position lesser than no. of flats, tio alr right?

JoySakurai

Reaction score
if you're unsuccessful you'll receive an email. I received my unsuccessful email at 4.04pm. So no email, is good news perhaps? :)

zidmosby

Reaction score
if you're unsuccessful you'll receive an email. I received my unsuccessful email at 4.04pm. So no email, is good news perhaps? :)

You will get email both if you are successful or not. Just got my email my link still broken, so your guys refresh your email better la hahaha

MIDDLEEARTH

Reaction score
Although your queue position exceeds the number of flats on offer, you may still have a chance to book a flat on your selection appointment. This is because some of the applicants queued ahead of you may not book a flat.

Mine also leh. which area you applied for?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.