View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 04:40 PM   #3807
Master Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,117
Hello guys,

I got my specs and lenses about 2 years back. Lenses are zeiss with blue light control.

Unfortunately one side of my eye is deteriorating and I would like to change the degree of one lens.

Is there a way of just changing one side? Can I go to any other shop that sells zeiss lenses?
Hi bro, definitely! U can just change one side BUT since its 2 years ago, yellowing of the lens might occur and thus unless you are fine with 1 side clear and 1 side slightly yellow. Then you are good to go with just changing one side.

Most optical shop should carry zeiss lenses.

Hope this helps!
GANGSTERKIA is offline   Reply With Quote