Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PEJj4u0_d.jpg

Got another Enhancer from ticket. Like that should reroll? :s11:

4 x 5* in one draw?? So power!!

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys I have the 5* weapon for wol, cloud and bathz.Do you guys think I shd go for the 5k improved rate draw so that I can LB the weaps?

iron2000

Reaction score
Actually I have yet to think about upgrading weapons and LB.
I quickly go enjoy the game already.
If one day the inventory clog up then take hours to tidy up then not so interesting already (like FFRK).

I rolled away all my gems after completing the first island, think I did 2 weekly and 2 all-star. I don't want to get all strategizing now, make the game too heavy and not fun to me.

But I did read around and people say F2P should spend gems wisely :p

Now juggling 4 gacha games, lol

coolmyth

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4 x 5* in one draw?? So power!!

Isn't it? I never have such luck in FFBE.

And after asking around a little, I'm keeping this roll. Now to consider whether there's enough in me to juggle 2 gacha games. :s13:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Go home add u all. My nick is swordsman with cloud as support.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys I have the 5* weapon for wol, cloud and bathz.Do you guys think I shd go for the 5k improved rate draw so that I can LB the weaps?

No save it for 35cp weapon banner.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this game is designed to use different chars during diff situations right?..not like one high tier op char?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
this game is designed to use different chars during diff situations right?..not like one high tier op char?

in order to get high score, need to clear with the least amount of turns possible.

which translate to high dps..

wizardundo

Reaction score

So far I feel that high DPS is the way to go, clear fast think less. Unless at some stage where you face Marlboro then you might want to consider using Yuna for her Esuna (regardless of the rank of her Weap).

Guys, dont forget to keep doing Co-op battle. Can gain random crystal (up to 20) for each round, useful to increase character attributes and gain passive. :s12: [Just play as guest will do, unlimited entries.]

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think now my highest dps is Cloud and WOL with their respective 5* weapons, maybe vivi since i have 5* weapon also.

So far I feel that high DPS is the way to go, clear fast think less. Unless at some stage where you face Marlboro then you might want to consider using Yuna for her Esuna (regardless of the rank of her Weap).

Guys, dont forget to keep doing Co-op battle. Can gain random crystal (up to 20) for each round, useful to increase character attributes and gain passive. :s12: [Just play as guest will do, unlimited entries.]

in order to get high score, need to clear with the least amount of turns possible.

which translate to high dps..

Xcaliblur

Reaction score
How are you guys playing? I got iOS and it’s not showing up in AppStore.

I’m in the Malaysian App Store btw. Tried changing to US one but not allowed since I got no address there. Is this available in Singapore App Store?

Janon

Reaction score
Just tried today, scored Vivi on free and Tifa Cloud Bartz. So far breezing through Chapter 2, still about level 7.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.