who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously, don't the stupid Indonesians understand about the objective of the game?

To attack turrets and base. Not obsessive jungling and achieve Maniac kills -_-

End up after that kena pushed back everybody defend nobody take initiative sneak steal turrets.

Waste of effort and time sia.
next time just type

kontol indo anjing

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
next time just type

kontol indo anjing

I off battle messages, so I also cannot type.

But ready page I would normally type "Let's win the stupid indonesians"

Then the fake Singaporeans would scold me back lol

Sitheart

Master Member
Reaction score
just started playing 2 weeks ago.. knn alot indo player use sinkie flag.. sometimes i try type sg dog no 1 reply, but when switch to indo dog all the insults come in liao ...haha

marilyn-monroe

Reaction score
just started playing 2 weeks ago.. knn alot indo player use sinkie flag.. sometimes i try type sg dog no 1 reply, but when switch to indo dog all the insults come in liao ...haha

What’s your ID play ranked together leh. Tired of getting owned by own teammates

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh yah.

Got something to share with you guys, in case got people who dunno:

You know some side/daily quests that require you to share your game results and you are reluctant to spam and piss the $#!+ out of your friends of facebook so they will block or even worse, unfollow you?

Well, apparently you can share results to whatsapp also.

So I kept those automated loanshark / prostitution / gambling site advertisers and just spam results to these numbers lol.

Helped got my free event Bane skin earlier and also more daily quest points \(^_^)/

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh yah.

Got something to share with you guys, in case got people who dunno:

You know some side/daily quests that require you to share your game results and you are reluctant to spam and piss the $#!+ out of your friends of facebook so they will block or even worse, unfollow you?

Well, apparently you can share results to whatsapp also.

So I kept those automated loanshark / prostitution / gambling site advertisers and just spam results to these numbers lol.

Helped got my free event Bane skin earlier and also more daily quest points \(^_^)/
I like your ideal of spamming on WhatsApp

Sent from :bandit:
Stay low Move fast !
Shoot first Die last !
One shot One kill !
No luck Pure skill !!
:s17: using GAGT

Sitheart

Master Member
Reaction score
What’s your ID play ranked together leh. Tired of getting owned by own teammates

I low rank lei. GM only. ID Sitheart.

Btw anyone having lag spikes on wi-fi and 4g ? sometimes will shoot to 200 + ping i dont think it is my internet right ?:s11:

grove88

Reaction score
ID 124805457 grove88

Not very pro but at least not 1v5 alucard guy dont worry. Solo to epic but this rank even more dumb teammates for some reason ..

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have you guys ever encountered days where system will continuously put you together with very low win rate teammates? feels as though they have programmed the game this way

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have you guys ever encountered days where system will continuously put you together with very low win rate teammates? feels as though they have programmed the game this way

I suspect based on winning rate.. What's urs?

Sent from 1+5t Sandstone 白 using GAGT

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah 2 super sian scenrios today:

1) 4 close combats only I shooter as Pharsa. So I offered to go center in place of a shooter, nobody objected.

Then when game started, I went center, then 2 more idiots followed behind. After a while of confusion and them rushing off to enemy territory to find trouble, I had no choice but to cover bottom lane, end up I kena gangr@ped by 3 enemies, kept dying.

Result? 4 player (including me) had 0 kills, 1 player 5 kills. And obviously it was a lose.

And when I went to the main page, surprise surprise. I was mass reported and had 2 points deducted for negative gameplay -_-

-------------------------------------

2) Used Wukong, helped take down turrets and in the end 2 lanes were as bare as my butt cheeks (ok I am lying my butt cheeks are quite furry).

End up? They all only cared about lording, jungling and gangraping enemies (up to the point I see enemies cluster-phuck in top lane trying to kill a teammate, but there was an Alucard in the center, and the lane was clear for him to sneak in and steal base, but NOOOO he had to go up to the cluster to join in the 0rgy also)

And so, another losing game.

And I did sneak in the base and helped hit the base once in a while and leave it around less than 50% HP then died.

Whenever I go help clear lanes or go top lane to distract/attract enemies, I kena the mini-map exclamation mark just because I am not joining in their senseless tactics -___-

Those Indonesians are hopeless.

Last edited:

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1) 4 close combats only I shooter as Pharsa. So I offered to go center in place of a shooter, nobody objected.

Then when game started, I went center, then 2 more idiots followed behind. After a while of confusion and them rushing off to enemy territory to find trouble, I had no choice but to cover bottom lane, end up I kena gangr@ped by 3 enemies, kept dying.

Result? 4 player (including me) had 0 kills, 1 player 5 kills. And obviously it was a lose.

And when I went to the main page, surprise surprise. I was mass reported and had 2 points deducted for negative gameplay -_-

2) Used Wukong, helped take down turrets and in the end 2 lanes were as bare as my butt cheeks (ok I am lying my butt cheeks are quite furry).

End up? They all only cared about lording, jungling and gangraping enemies (up to the point I see enemies cluster-phuck in top lane trying to kill a teammate, but there was an Alucard in the center, and the lane was clear for him to sneak in and steal base, but NOOOO he had to go up to the cluster to join in the 0rgy also)

And I did sneak in the base and helped hit the base once in a while and leave it around less than 50% HP then died.

Whenever I go help clear lanes or go top lane to distract/attract enemies, I kena the mini-map exclamation mark just because I am not joining in their senseless tactics -___-

Your luck really bad

Sent from :bandit:
Stay low Move fast !
Shoot first Die last !
One shot One kill !
No luck Pure skill !!
:s17: using GAGT

Sitheart

Master Member
Reaction score

they are really hopeless....

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
indon crap.

they are the new pinoys.

i rmbr those DOTA days with pinoys...

Sent from OnePlus 5 using GAGT

grove88

Reaction score
I also lost 8 times in a row for ranked. My team alucard always chiong into 3-5 enemies, or mm always farm (but dio raped anyway).

Not pro enough to carry a team in Epic also. Even GM hard to carry if enemy team is decent.

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also lost 8 times in a row for ranked. My team alucard always chiong into 3-5 enemies, or mm always farm (but dio raped anyway).

Not pro enough to carry a team in Epic also. Even GM hard to carry if enemy team is decent.
try restarting your app and changing your ip address. the game is purposely making you lose rank by placing you with low win rate players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.