The Travel Insurance Promotion Thread

danielkok

Reaction score
I have a question... Planning to go to Lombok middle of the year to climb Mt Rinjani with some friends. Any insurance plan covers this climb?

cere13ra1

Reaction score
I have a question... Planning to go to Lombok middle of the year to climb Mt Rinjani with some friends. Any insurance plan covers this climb?

hah, other than the insurance, please train. I just did, and man, the summit was such a climb. soft sand, 3 steps forward, slid 2 steps back.
But the view, was beautiful.

Bigoya

Reaction score
7wLLAYJ.jpg

For the die hard Sompo fans out there!

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i going okinawa on april? which travel insurance should i go for? MSIG will be good enough?

Din0saurus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i only know of aig (6000m), ntuc (4000m) and chubb (4000m with add-on) at the moment. qbe maybe but you better email them to confirm. policy wording not available on their website.

edit so you don't waste time:
msig: up to 3000m
axa: up to 3500m
fwd: ???
ge: ???

all the companies change their coverage from time to time. fastest way to check is to do a search for "trek" in their policy wording. would be awesome if anyone thinks of other companies and add on to the list.

Last edited:

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any promos for travel insurance with rental vehicle excess of at least 2k?

Currently can only find 45% discount for Sompo Elite plan which come with 2k coverage.

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any insurance on promo that covers skiing?

Sent from ME using GAGT

Din0saurus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any insurance on promo that covers skiing?

Sent from ME using GAGT

Most of the local ones cover resort skiing. Just double check the policy wording by doing a "ctrl +f" for "ski"

World Nomads - Explorer Plan is the only one with off piste coverage I've found so far.

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the local ones cover resort skiing. Just double check the policy wording by doing a "ctrl +f" for "ski"

World Nomads - Explorer Plan is the only one with off piste coverage I've found so far.
thanks for the tip!

berger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do any one of you have had bad experiences with any insurers when claiming?

therat

Master Member
Reaction score
huh? isn't that the point of travel insurance? other insurers got cover this?

Other insurer have cover this.
Only AIG basic plan dont have.

Guess AIG has change their policy to include the loss of belonging in Basic plan but too late.
I have bad experience after this.
NO more AIG regardless what

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.