November 2017 SBF

spinelli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to submit from your date of application for the HLE. That means if you're submitting a HLE application now, you will need Nov 17, Dec, 17 and Jan 18 payslips

sorry I meant date of application for the SOBF. I thought I rem its base on your income from that date, maybe I rem it wrongly

iperiodic

Reaction score
38 units and q number 55, i think no chance alr. May apply RoBG tonight.

Anyway they still say may selection tho im not within the 38 units, will i get an email or something when all the flats are taken up or something? First time applying not too sure.

Last edited:

The Poor One

Reaction score
38 units and q number 55, i think no chance alr. May apply RoBG tonight.

Anyway they still say may selection tho im not within the 38 units, will i get an email or something when all the flats are taken up or something? First time applying not too sure.

Yeah. They will inform u when all flat is taken up.

tivo88

Reaction score
When will the dates for appointment likely be out ?

I have a to prepare and attend a overseas business conference in April 2018 (Which likely will coincide with the selection date).

Would it be possible if my wife attends the meeting alone with an authorisation letter from me ?

The Poor One

Reaction score
When will the dates for appointment likely be out ?

I have a to prepare and attend a overseas business conference in April 2018 (Which likely will coincide with the selection date).

Would it be possible if my wife attends the meeting alone with an authorisation letter from me ?

Yes. u can.

Weeli85

Reaction score
When can I view the invitation package? I try log in hdb but never saw any package. My is Jun selection.

xiaobei87

Reaction score
Hi, people who will be going for queenstown selection. May I know if you favour Ghim Moh or Dawson more? and why? I am torn bwt the two..

monster2410

Reaction score
Maybe you can do a recee and see which one you prefer? You must have gotten a good queue number!

Hi, people who will be going for queenstown selection. May I know if you favour Ghim Moh or Dawson more? and why? I am torn bwt the two..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.