iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Hoot Isgebind another 2 more times & dropped Isgebind Magicite on both occasions. Lv.99 it is...😅

lukestar

Reaction score
YESHHH my first 4* magicite

27368458_10155040002291244_7011022190511095369_o.jpg

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
really anyhow jump around... beat ixion with Bartz as the only DPS for 50s clear :s13:
Edge SSB2 = MVP, entrusts all go to him lol

Last edited:

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol you guys are clearing 4*. I haven't even take down 1 3*

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
really anyhow jump around... beat ixion with Bartz as the only DPS for 50s clear :s13:
Edge SSB2 = MVP, entrusts all go to him lol

You play Megaman also can anyhow jump around & select the boss you wanna fight mah...can win can liao.

Tiagong Ixion less resistant to Breaks as compared to other Magicites. So maybe can try. If not just continue the choot Last Stand all the way strategy lor...haha

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

I wonder how many of Locke’s dagger does this game wanna gimme...

At least Mog’s LMR is useful.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1/11 see disco ball and got Ashe's USB. Finally not a SSB in these "lucky" relic pull.

But moi never use Ashe before and this ish her only SB that moi have. Wonder ish it really worth to train her up just for this USB. Most likely just get her SB liao then give the weapon to some other char. :(

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
1/11 see disco ball and got Ashe's USB. Finally not a SSB in these "lucky" relic pull.

But moi never use Ashe before and this ish her only SB that moi have. Wonder ish it really worth to train her up just for this USB. Most likely just get her SB liao then give the weapon to some other char. :(

Ashe USB is damn awesome, just spam Chain Thundaga after using her USB for her chase. En-Lightning and a boost to her magic.

Legend dive her and she can dual cast.

Don't underestimate this relic.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ashe USB is damn awesome, just spam Chain Thundaga after using her USB for her chase. En-Lightning and a boost to her magic.

Legend dive her and she can dual cast.

Don't underestimate this relic.

But need to train from scratch. Moi don't even have enough 4* motes for the other A team yet. orz :(

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I understand that buffs/debuffs of different combinations should stack right? So am I right to say that Penta break and full break will stack?

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.