Atlas Car Rental - Melbourne

dlimye

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Rented from a 3rd party website and the voucher i got was to pick up the car from Atlas Car Rentals in Melbourne. Anybody has any experience with them before?

Understand that the pickup point is not exactly at the airport direct and there needs to be a shuttle service and I'm ok with that. Just want to find out about the company in general

Much appreciated!

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
Never tried them before, although they have been around for a little while. Not too different from the likes of Apex, I think.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's lesser known because it's australian owned.. should be reputable.

dlimye

Reaction score
hmm. yeah their prices are quite competitive tbh. but its off site airport collection. I'm going in May, will let y'all know how the rental goes in all.

I normally use redspot when I'm in australia, but the prices for redspot @ melbourne are abit on the high end so going for a change.

dlimye

Reaction score
bumping up the thread to see whether anyone here has experience with them before

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.