Question about Malacca

chase79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am planning to drive up to Malacca 2 weekends from now for a 2D1N trip. Got a few questions to ask:

1. What time is the best to drive in? 7am? I will cross custom before 630am and will reach malaaca abt 9am++. This timing will min the jam at custom and also malaaca streets.

2. How long does it take to reach malacca? no jam 2.5 hrs

3. Is it safe to drive? yes yes, dont worry. just be street smart and dont leave valuable visible inside car

Thanks in advance

See those in bold........

techman03

Reaction score
wts/konsortium express/ five stars coach bus?

also does all these svip/executive coach
have wifi? tv ? etc?

techman03

Reaction score
Don't rely on the onboard wifi. Reception is probematic.

i guess il have to go to wts travel since thats the only available coach at jurong east and look nicer than five stars or konsortium

anyone has any discount code for busonlineticket?

crazymee184

Reaction score
Would like to check with the pros here. In terms of booking return bus ride from SG to Malacca, is there any difference between booking from busonlineticket.com or from 707-inc.com for example?

Am looking at boarding 707-inc bus for the trip

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Would like to check with the pros here. In terms of booking return bus ride from SG to Malacca, is there any difference between booking from busonlineticket.com or from 707-inc.com for example?

Am looking at boarding 707-inc bus for the trip

Clearly you ought to book directly at the coach company. In the case of 707 however, their online booking appears to be handled by easybook.

crazymee184

Reaction score
Clearly you ought to book directly at the coach company. In the case of 707 however, their online booking appears to be handled by easybook.

Yeah exactly its handled by easybook, which in this case is it still advisable/okay to book via their online booking? Thanks for your reply!

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Yeah exactly its handled by easybook, which in this case is it still advisable/okay to book via their online booking? Thanks for your reply!

?!??!:s11:??!?!
It's an official 707 website, isni't it?
Easybook is their official reservation partner accessed through their website, isn't it?
Thus why is it not advisable/okay to book there?

crazymee184

Reaction score
?!??!:s11:??!?!
It's an official 707 website, isni't it?
Easybook is their official reservation partner accessed through their website, isn't it?
Thus why is it not advisable/okay to book there?

Just worried that Easybook may not be reliable. Otherwise, thanks for explaining, will just book from their website straight then.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't rely on the onboard wifi. Reception is probematic.

If you want better wifi signal, sit near the driver, where the router is. They are using data sim. Signal strength is 'something is better than nothing' kind.

orangemonkey88

Reaction score
Has anyone taken starmart bus from boonlay to malacca in the afternoon? Thinking of booking the bus as boonlay is convenient for me but I read so many horror stories of the starmart buses going to woodlands/larkin first or being late and having to wait for them to combine buses or many stop overs. But those were mainly for KL buses I think . Was looking at the bus time in the afternoon though and there doesnt seem to have many other busses they could combine with and it doesnt make sense to go from boonlay to larkin so was considering taking my chances. Does anyone have any advice?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.