[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Damn, 5 games for the price of 2! Too bad I already bot DQ11 recently.

Dragon Quest Series Mega Pack (Chinese Ver.)
SGD 157.90
https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP0082-CUSA08397_00-ASIAMEGABUNDLE01

The Mega Pack includes:
- DRAGON QUEST XI Sugisarishitoki wo Motomete (Chinese Ver.)
- FORTUNE STREET DRAGON QUEST & FINAL FANTASY 30th ANNIVERSARY (Chinese Ver.)
- DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS:Alefgard wo Fukkatsu Seyo (Chinese Ver.)
- Dragon Quest Heroes™: Yamiryuu to Sekaiju no Shiro (Chinese/Korean Ver.)
- DRAGONQUEST HEROES II Futago no Ou to Yogen no Owari (Chinese/Korean Ver.)

keitaro123

Reaction score
Wa liao eh
Sian 1/1 !!!!!!

"Some of the voice lines have already become memes on Chinese Internet."
Lmao like what ?

actually this always makes me wonder, this kind of things like framerate and graphics resolution should be picked up during the development / QA stage..

how can anyone think that they can get away by releasing this kind of content to the public..

we are not talking about things like server crashing and lag for online play.. even the most simple things like getting it to run also have problem...

plus all those video they release and also have some Chinese gaming site to preview the games.. I really dunno what they are thinking..

they really must be out of their mind to think that they can get away with this..

edit

in case anyone running on the pro..

i rmb that when they release Musou All Star, i bought the Chinese version and notice that the game is totally not playable with the choppy frame rate and bad graphics..

In the end, i notice that by disabling Boost Mode, I am able to get better framerates and graphics on the Pro..

this might be something we can try if later we find that the game has bad performance..

sad to say, i am one of those who pre ordered the game (DW 9) too. :(

Last edited:

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

SGD 157.90
https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP0082-CUSA08397_00-ASIAMEGABUNDLE01

The Mega Pack includes:

Walao eh why all Chinese version.... l

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Wa liao eh
Sian 1/1 !!!!!!

"Some of the voice lines have already become memes on Chinese Internet."
Lmao like what ?
Ya sian liao, this was the first 真三國無双 game I have interest in years. The demo at TGS showed obvious frame rate issues. The preview on Monday also had some lags but not sure if it's youtube that made things worse. They said it's pre-gold version of the game (even though it's full game). That gave me some doubts already, cos it's hard to think that a dev can fix major issues in a short time.. but then every once in a while when a retail game magically improved on frame rate, it's not uncommon.

There are some Hong Kong youtubers streaming last night already. I haven't watch yet but one of them titled it the most disappointing game of the year. I skipped around a couple of videos, the combat looks playable to me. Musou games don't need high precision. Frame rate isn't everything, often the person playing it won't notice it much in the midst of battle but it's the spectators that will point it out. I'll watch some videos tonight to find out more, but so far it's acceptable. I am more interested in whether the open world gameplay and new systems work well.

Dragon's Dogma has bad frame rate on ps3 but I easily overlook it and completely enjoyed the game. I think my tolerance for frame rate is quite high, depending on the game genre. On the other hand, I gave up on Just Cause 3 on ps4, not only the frame rate is bad but opening up the map have to wait a few seconds, that one cannot tahan. We shall see how this one turns out. Most likely wait for deep sale.

shin7829

Reaction score
Ya sian liao, this was the first 真三國無双 game I have interest in years. The demo at TGS showed obvious frame rate issues. The preview on Monday also had some lags but not sure if it's youtube that made things worse. They said it's pre-gold version of the game (even though it's full game). That gave me some doubts already, cos it's hard to think that a dev can fix major issues in a short time.. but then every once in a while when a retail game magically improved on frame rate, it's not uncommon.

There are some Hong Kong youtubers streaming last night already. I haven't watch yet but one of them titled it the most disappointing game of the year. I skipped around a couple of videos, the combat looks playable to me. Musou games don't need high precision. Frame rate isn't everything, often the person playing it won't notice it much in the midst of battle but it's the spectators that will point it out. I'll watch some videos tonight to find out more, but so far it's acceptable. I am more interested in whether the open world gameplay and new systems work well.

Dragon's Dogma has bad frame rate on ps3 but I easily overlook it and completely enjoyed the game. I think my tolerance for frame rate is quite high, depending on the game genre. On the other hand, I gave up on Just Cause 3 on ps4, not only the frame rate is bad but opening up the map have to wait a few seconds, that one cannot tahan. We shall see how this one turns out. Most likely wait for deep sale.

I wondering is it as worse as they comment.
I wont feel it unless its worse than past series.

This so call frame rate issues till now I also dont know is simi maybe until I really feel the impact.

The games I play so far high low pass fail
I still dont feel whats better or worse

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chinese version good leh :s13:
Most accurate translation, and have original Japanese VO.

Lol... cause my gf is Japanese and she don’t understand chinese.. I don’t mind Japanese version because I read Japanese too. So now we only play nioh and Monster Hunter. Only these games on psn Asia got english/jap

shin7829

Reaction score
Lol... cause my gf is Japanese and she don’t understand chinese.. I don’t mind Japanese version because I read Japanese too. So now we only play nioh and Monster Hunter. Only these games on psn Asia got english/jap

Wa liao intro her friends to us leh

Dynasty warriors english CMI one

shin7829

Reaction score
Most of my Japanese friends don’t speak English one... you need to speak Japanese to them. Same for her friends too

Monster hunter world lol

Moi Japanese is basic nia. Even though my past certificate is intermediate

Lol

qwertified

Reaction score

SGD 157.90

The Mega Pack includes:

Not really interested in 4 of those games lol, might as well buy DQ11, only $48.54 now:

https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP0082-CUSA08397_00-ASIAPLACEHOLDER0

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, is the PlayStation Plus (12 MONTH MEMBERSHIP) + FIFA 18 Bundle at $75 worth? :)

Anyone bought it?

Update
Those wanting to hoot fifa18 can do so at $29~ after PSN 15% discount. :s12:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.