Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chinese Asian ver got eng/jpn/chnsub
And can select English /traditional or simplified Chinese for ui text

Preloaded and playing since this morning

XxGaiaxX

Reaction score
So any of those players who got it early, tried it on original PS4 / Slim. How's the performance? Since so many are complaining on the chinese forum about the FPS.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol... cause my gf is Japanese and she don’t understand chinese.. I don’t mind Japanese version because I read Japanese too. So now we only play nioh and Monster Hunter. Only these games on psn Asia got english/jap

????? not possiblur??
Kanji is chinese leh.
u say she hear she dun understand i belief u
but say she read she read no balls is not possiblur esp since kanji have the same meaning as chinese

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
????? not possiblur??
Kanji is chinese leh.
u say she hear she dun understand i belief u
but say she read she read no balls is not possiblur esp since kanji have the same meaning as chinese

Can understand is can. Sentence structure is diff. The kanji they use the is 繁体 type. Ours is simplified.

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can understand is can. Sentence structure is diff. The kanji they use the is 繁体 type. Ours is simplified.

:s11::s11:
yr gf betray u issit? there is no diff in sentence structure between trad and simp chinese

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tend to take his comments with pinch of salt. He is quite the duapao in headphone subforum. lol.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
:s11::s11:
yr gf betray u issit? there is no diff in sentence structure between trad and simp chinese
He is saying Japanese and Chinese have different sentence structure. And Japanese Kanji is mostly Traditional Chinese (though there're some Simplified Chinese mixed in, like Japanese Kanji uses 無双 not 無雙), not the Simplified Chinese we use in Singapore. (However, most Chinese games we get here are Traditional Chinese, not Simplified.)

From personal experience, Japanese people have difficulty reading Traditional or Simplified Chinese text. They may recognise some words but have to guess the meaning. Basically like we try to read Japanese by guessing based on the Kanji words. Typically Japanese people find Japanese Kanji difficult and only know some basic words.

And, by the way, Japanese Kanji often have very very different meaning from Chinese, eg. 马鹿,大丈夫...

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He is saying Japanese and Chinese have different sentence structure. And Japanese Kanji is mostly Traditional Chinese (though there're some Simplified Chinese mixed in, like Japanese Kanji uses 無双 not 無雙), not the Simplified Chinese we use in Singapore. (However, most Chinese games we get here are Traditional Chinese, not Simplified.)

From personal experience, Japanese people have difficulty reading Traditional or Simplified Chinese text. They may recognise some words but have to guess the meaning. Basically like we try to read Japanese by guessing based on the Kanji words. Typically Japanese people find Japanese Kanji difficult and only know some basic words.

And, by the way, Japanese Kanji often have very very different meaning from Chinese, eg. 马鹿,大丈夫...

Yeah agree. Many Japanese people couldn’t read difficult kanji. I experienced that when I was studying in Japan. The Japanese themselves can’t read many words from the textbooks

2yearswastedlife

Master Member
Reaction score
now got cny sales. worth it to get the psn 12+3 mth membership at $43.90? how much does it usually cost ah? cant rmb how much i paid for it previously

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, need help here..

I’m currently on MR’s 1Gbps, however, direct LAN on my Pro seems funny, no matter direct or via a switch, it’s always showing < 16Mpbps

Hope it’s not a faulty set? :(

I did speed testing on my PC (via switch) and my speed is ~850Mbps

Need advise here man...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.