Can be charged after ord anot?

KirinFrost

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if they no more career how to shoot u?

If they still have a career then how? :s22::s22::s13::s13:

Can you see why im hesitating to take the risk now???

And since you served before as well, you know the amount of coverups and general BS inside the SAF.... :(:(

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they still have a career then how? :s22::s22::s13::s13:

Can you see why im hesitating to take the risk now???

And since you served before as well, you know the amount of coverups and general BS inside the SAF.... :(:(
u do realise now got facebook right?

KirinFrost

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and mindef feedback unit is the most useless ever

just send smlj complaint back to unit to settle when unit already trying to hide shet...

joke saf :mad::mad::mad:

Purplestars

Master Member
Reaction score
Being complicit is not a SAF thing. Joke probably is on you.

You are probably the biggest joke from what I've seen

Kindly ignore reddevil0728, he's an army regular who probably thinks the army is the most professional and fair company you can work for

But you know I know how ****ed up army can get

Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are probably the biggest joke from what I've seen

Kindly ignore reddevil0728, he's an army regular who probably thinks the army is the most professional and fair company you can work for

But you know I know how ****ed up army can get
Hahaha, I think this is a funny joke. I’m curious as to how you can be so certain that I’m an army regular.

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
If i report someone for wrongdoing after both of us ord (because scared superiors) target me afterwards, can the guy still go db after he ord? :s22:

And btw actually do i report to mp command for awol cases?

firstly ur original post not very clear.Both of u already ORD or u just asking if both of u ORD then how?. And u say that guy AWOL /book in late ect.. THis is so easy to report... just report anonymously to MP provost, SAF hotline ect

But after ORD u cannot prove anything with regards to the specific thing that u want to prove unless that guy ORD later than u..

And if yes, u can still report that guy to calling any SAF hotline ect.

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
When they career jialat liao all the more they will shoot me right? :(:(

u wont see any regular from yr NSF time in yr reservist time.. dont worry. all either reservist ( NSF with u before) or new people regular /commander ect

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
For me, I already know my NS unit when I sign my ORD clearance & etc.

You from which camp? How come scan in? Most of the army camp/naval base/air base just needs to show 11B or camp pass to enter.

Not everyone get his reservist unit so fast. some dont get called also for few years, although its rare. some get recalled at 36 years old, and only then they know their reservist unit.

Due to technological advances, I will not be surprised most camp maybe now using electronic method like scan 11B at guardhouse like airport already. When i ORD (more than a decade ago) no such things.. but now maybe most camp already have ..

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
Have u ord or not ord now. If u have already ord then why still afraid?

Actually ppl who are abt to ord are not allowed to sign anything. And signatures can be forged by the person who covered him lol

Anyway if report anonymously and he gets caught they also will suspect me sooner or later since our unit is damm small gg :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.