Bluedio T4s owners here?

Jamesky

Reaction score
Any Bluedio T4s owners here? Made an impulse buy on amazon via lightning deal @ US $ 34.99.. 9.55 shipping.. Is sound decent enough?

Edit.. Received the product... My take is more on the positive side.. Currently breaking it in

Pros
1. Loud in wired or bluetooth (louder than my Aurvana Gold)
2. Decent enough sound for the price
3. USB C
4. Not so heavy clamping on ears
5. It is not so thick (comparing with my creative hp)

Cons
1. Bluetooth can't be used when charging
2. Since only 1 port for charging and audio.. can't use wired option while charging
3. Need to turn off the ANC before you can turn on/off the bluetooth.
4. Metal part is fingerprint magnet

Personal preference
1. I prefer to wear reversed (R on L and L on R)
2. I only notice a small difference when turning on the ANC
3. I am not used to the English with chinese accent voice prompts :D

Last edited:

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought it from lazada, bluedio's official shop. S$49 including shipping.

Compared it with my old sennheiser h560 powered by DAC and headphone amp, the sound quality is slightly worse.

But if used outside, I think it is very hard to tell the difference due to higher backgroud noise.

The ANC is not effective, I think it is better to remove it and lower the selling price. Even without the ANC, the earcup can already reduce the ambient sound by a big amount.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.