Fire HD 8 $49.99 nia

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Use ezbuy to ship from US. I did that. Shipping cost approx. $10

Oh ok... Thanks... :)

Then, for the purchase of e-books, does it limit to the region you are in...? I mean, if I saw a book, but its only available in Amazon.cn, how would I be able to make a purchase from Amazon.cn...?

Thanks again... :)

starry_starry_night

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh ok... Thanks... :)

Then, for the purchase of e-books, does it limit to the region you are in...? I mean, if I saw a book, but its only available in Amazon.cn, how would I be able to make a purchase from Amazon.cn...?

Thanks again... :)

I never buy any ebooks. I use the tablet just for viewing of facebook and youtube. Haha more into hardcover books

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah how come yours took so long to arrive, I reorder another set after I saw your previous post and already received it last fri. What forwarder do you used?
I'm using ezbuy ship 4 me. Free shipping from Amazon took 1week and ezbuy another week loh. Chargeable weight is 0.54kg so shipping cost is sgd7.98 loh

Sent from Amazon KFDOWI using GAGT

starry_starry_night

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using ezbuy ship 4 me. Free shipping from Amazon took 1week and ezbuy another week loh. Chargeable weight is 0.54kg so shipping cost is sgd7.98 loh

Sent from Amazon KFDOWI using GAGT
You never buy shipping insurance from ezbuy?

nortel

Reaction score
Hi, considering the fire hd 8, seems like a good value tablet and now with promo which work out to about US$50 per unit.Want to heard some feedback from the users here.

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score
If it's meant for reading, browse web or giving to grandparents to read news, it's a perfect tablet.

Great battery life too

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT
I tested leaving it overnight, it seems to deplete battery very much. From 80% to 13%.

2nd night from 60+ to 45%.

Unfortunately their version of Android do not allow me to check which app is the culprit.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some android apps can be disabled.
Via Settings - Apps.
After disable it will not be visible & update.

However the apps disabled are available to enable.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.