what's the awol charge and punishment?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
contract saying that he cannot go and report sick at polyclinics and must roport sick in camp. but on that day itself he was sick with all that's mentioned. and to go camp and report sick abit funny. sick still can travel for an hour and all meh?
You are a Regular? This contract is an informal agreement with your superior or is it a formal one?

Cannot report sick at polyclinics doesn't mean cannot report sick at GP right? Cannot report sick at polyclinics doesn't mean cannot report sick at A&E right? If that sick got call 995?

Worried123

Reaction score
You are a Regular? This contract is an informal agreement with your superior or is it a formal one?

Cannot report sick at polyclinics doesn't mean cannot report sick at GP right? Cannot report sick at polyclinics doesn't mean cannot report sick at A&E right? If that sick got call 995?

My friend is still an NSF, he told me they dont really allow him to report sick outside, and I think the contract was informal also. What I was told was that he cannot report sick outside in return for not being removed from that unit or so that he doesnt get medical board for pes f cause he's a p-tec.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend is still an NSF, he told me they dont really allow him to report sick outside, and I think the contract was informal also. What I was told was that he cannot report sick outside in return for not being removed from that unit or so that he doesnt get medical board for pes f cause he's a p-tec.
what's p-tec?

He got inform his superior?

Worried123

Reaction score
psychological issues, his superior like don't really like him also, that's why he didnt tell them, I mean like they were the ones that didnt really allow him to report sick outside. He wants to serve with them, he's had issues before this but recently he's been improving on his performance already, at the same time I still hear him talking about how he feels like his superior doesn't really understand him?

firezero10

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where got such things as contracts one? Everything is follow directives. I don't think there's directives forbidding people from seeking medical attention. So it seems that the superiors is threatening him not to report sick outside so that he would not get Pes f that could jeopardise his life. Anyway tough luck.

Worried123

Reaction score
Where got such things as contracts one? Everything is follow directives. I don't think there's directives forbidding people from seeking medical attention. So it seems that the superiors is threatening him not to report sick outside so that he would not get Pes f that could jeopardise his life. Anyway tough luck.

what would most likely be his punishment tho? his superior said that they would ask for leniency.

Worried123

Reaction score

it was for a day and its his first offence ever.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
psychological issues, his superior like don't really like him also, that's why he didnt tell them, I mean like they were the ones that didnt really allow him to report sick outside. He wants to serve with them, he's had issues before this but recently he's been improving on his performance already, at the same time I still hear him talking about how he feels like his superior doesn't really understand him?
Well his (your) fault for not informing his (your) superior regardless he (you) like(s) the superior or not.

He (you) report sick very often?

He (your) want(s) to serve with them doesn't mean they want him (you) to serve with them.

I also would just believe on sided story about he (you) himself (yourself) saying improving performance. Also everybody understands things differently...

under the table lor

what would most likely be his punishment tho? his superior said that they would ask for leniency.
Sign extra? confinement? SOL? DB?

it was for a day and its his first offence ever.
there's always a first

TheGoodLife30

Master Member
Reaction score
If i leave the cohesion event early and CO couldn't find me, would i be charged AWOL? If that's the case, what's the punishment for first time offender?

crimsontactics

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i leave the cohesion event early and CO couldn't find me, would i be charged AWOL? If that's the case, what's the punishment for first time offender?
Are you NSF or NSmen?

Usually if you leave halfway, high chance won't got DB. Especially for non-important stuff like cohesion.

Sent from . using GAGT

SotongLove

Banned
Reaction score
Want to zao cohesion early but scared charged AWOL. :s22:
At most your S1 make you waste your leave or you sign extra loh. Cohesion give you half day liao still want zao early :s13:

Sent from LGE LG-H860 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.