Fast Forward to LG V30!

getsomedonuts

Reaction score
sg launched in dec, so the screen are the better ones?

Depends on the date of manufacturing of the individual devices.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lgv30/comments/77bvya/comparing_screens_on_three_v30s_with_and_without/?st=JDHGN052&sh=ed3243d8

In That reddit thread, the OP posted photos of two October manufactured devices and one Sept manufactured one, and the october ones look so much better. However i also saw someone on Android Central with a device manufactured on 31/10 with a terrible screen. It does seem like october batches onwards generally do have better screens tho from what ive read

Last edited:

karloil

Reaction score
for those using Spigen cases - i have both Rugged Armor and Liquid Crystal. Purchased in 2 different shops - but do you notice that the camera cutout is a bit skewed? and the cutout for the fingerprint sensor is bigger (not that precise) and is also skewed?

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody has trouble redeeming the BnO earphones?
Stated delivery was end Dec 17, Until now no news.

Called LG 2 times already.... say will call me back but never did.

Really bad experience :(

u better be quick
i just got mine on friday.
indeed it is a pain to get them to response to you
i use facebook to get into contact with them and the next day i got SMS my earphones is ready for collection.

they will need the original redemption letter with the serial no, proof of purchase and your ID.

fijae15

Reaction score
u better be quick
i just got mine on friday.
indeed it is a pain to get them to response to you
i use facebook to get into contact with them and the next day i got SMS my earphones is ready for collection.

they will need the original redemption letter with the serial no, proof of purchase and your ID.

message them in FB, faster respond time.. i got mine 2nd Feb after inquiring about it in FB..
redemption was pretty straightforward.. just bring the requirements and youll be ok..

tessss

Reaction score
message them in FB, faster respond time.. i got mine 2nd Feb after inquiring about it in FB..
redemption was pretty straightforward.. just bring the requirements and youll be ok..

I have already went down to service centre on Dec 17 and gotten the redemption letter and told me it will be delivered as ot was iphone version at that time.

I have Facebook msg them. Also no reply

tango965

Reaction score
I have already went down to service centre on Dec 17 and gotten the redemption letter and told me it will be delivered as ot was iphone version at that time.

I have Facebook msg them. Also no reply

Head down the service center ad ask for it

tessss

Reaction score

Facebook msg really works. Gotten the earphone in a few days.

vivalarave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NRyyJB9.jpg

Camera is pretty amazing
manage to catch the light at the right time in a dark room

huatkia

Reaction score
Going to recontract soon. I always love LG phone. Upgrading from V20 to V30. Does V30 support wireless charging, dual sim support and water resistant?

Sent from heaven using GAGT

AlvinPwn

Reaction score
Going to recontract soon. I always love LG phone. Upgrading from V20 to V30. Does V30 support wireless charging, dual sim support and water resistant?

1. Yes, Qi wireless charging

2. Yes, hybrid SIM slot (SIM1+SIM2/microSD)

3. Yes, IP68 rated.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Buying it next week!

Any bad points about the phone?

The only sian thing is the curve edges so there are no good suitable screen protectors.

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only sian thing is the curve edges so there are no good suitable screen protectors.

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
wsd still consider not bad for full coverage tg for lgv30 la..

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.