tehOpeng

Reaction score
Hello everybody actually I realised edmw3 like bo Lang already 😔
Got waiting list to put into active de? Willing to contribute

Last edited:

ah_lang

Reaction score
All,

For all looking to join the EDMW clubs, please join the LINE chat http://line.me/R/ti/g/FyX7AGS7Ha. We have 3 clubs and there are some free slots now.

The ingame chat is quite hopeless hence, we are using the LINE chat to coordinate SP and share info.

To the existing club members, strongly encouraged to join as well. Club guidelines will change from time to time and it will be better for you to be updated as well - to avoid the situation where you are dropped “without knowing why”.

Have fun..

Tengyuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yo ppl. Napoleon cannon volley how to use ah. Tried cross to him but still can't use the special skill lei.

xerces

Master Member
Reaction score
Just started a new club, please PM if any of u would like to join :) training hrs is at night, can setup whatsapp for raid and farming.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just applied for edmw sg fc. btw i searched edmw got a few clubs. which are the sg based ones :s13:?

ah_lang

Reaction score
i just applied for edmw sg fc. btw i searched edmw got a few clubs. which are the sg based ones :s13:?

EDMW SG FC is currently full. You can apply to the sister club - EDMW 3. (Note that there are 2 called EDMW 3, apply to the one that needs approval)

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didnt knew there is a following of the game here.

My current team wo spending a single cent.
Si2dPpwl.jpg

The new set of ssr tachibana bros are damn gd as dm.

Sent from PlayStation 4 using GAGT

tpmmark

Reaction score
Didnt knew there is a following of the game here.

My current team wo spending a single cent.
Si2dPpwl.jpg

The new set of ssr tachibana bros are damn gd as dm.

Sent from PlayStation 4 using GAGT
Congrats on getting one of the twins. Good? Tot they are only good when working togather. I tried to get him but didn’t 🙂

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need to have both of them or with jito to use their specials. But their stats is very high.

Sent from PS4 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.