(OFFICIAL) FIFA 18

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U must be new to the game. U need to play i think 1 week before it opens up for u.

Hi! Yes, just started FUT 18, my last FUT was 14/15 I Guess lol, because it’s oretty addictive.

Does it mean it’s only locked on Web App, or both PC And Web App are locked? Cuz it seem like I am able to search players in the Market via PC though.

And secondly, may I confirm if the default players assigned to you during the start of FUT are non-transferable?

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi! Yes, just started FUT 18, my last FUT was 14/15 I Guess lol, because it’s oretty addictive.

Does it mean it’s only locked on Web App, or both PC And Web App are locked? Cuz it seem like I am able to search players in the Market via PC though.

And secondly, may I confirm if the default players assigned to you during the start of FUT are non-transferable?

the web app lock will be lift after u clock an amount of hours in-game FUT.

default assigned players at the start are untradable i think.

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
igszviw182701.png

Legacion

Reaction score
Hi all, selling my FIFA 18 coins at a significant rate of $1.50 for every 10000 coins. Platform: PS4

Interested please inbox me.

Up for friendly match too.

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My still lock..:(

How long have u waited?

Actually i only played 2 matches, and then waited for about 5 days as what the guys here advised. Then periodically i check the Web App and it's unlocked.

99heyho

Reaction score
My FIFA18 is very laggy whenever olay with friends online. i using starhub wifi. Any tips or tricks how to make it faster? I cant use lan cause its too far away from the router and modem. Only can use wifi to connect to PS4 server.

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My FIFA18 is very laggy whenever olay with friends online. i using starhub wifi. Any tips or tricks how to make it faster? I cant use lan cause its too far away from the router and modem. Only can use wifi to connect to PS4 server.

bo bian suck thumb, play offline lor

Sushilicious

Reaction score

How far is your far ? Unless you are saying it's 1 story apart ( i.e PS4 1st story & modem 2nd story ) if not there are LAN cables that are reachable ... even if it's 1 story apart in the market there are lan cables that are long enough ... i'm personally using a lan cable for my ps4 and my lan cable is around 15 metres ... it's generally more stable using a lan cable as i don't get lags unless i play around the peak period of my wifi usage at home which is at dinner time .. if u insist on using wifi then try changing ur network settings on your ps4 the mac address ... google it & you'll know how ..

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested to join our sg FIFA 18 pc WhatsApp group.can pm me at 97269119 . Console can join to chat also :)

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the thread is rather dead :s13:
DWvSCdJU0AE4s-8.jpg

Starting on February 23, hundreds of FUT 18 player items will have their ratings permanently updated as part of Ratings Refresh. Only new basic player items found in packs will have updated ratings, but certain existing in-form items will have their ratings automatically updated to reflect the Ratings Refresh.

nissehest

Reaction score

LAN is your only choice. Reduces latency

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone still playing FUT? any good improvements

Yup still playing.. if u only start now then will be difficult for weekend league. Improvement I dun think have much la. Still same. But lately I feel very delay so quite hard to play haha.

U PC or ps4 or xbox

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.