who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
try restarting your app and changing your ip address. the game is purposely making you lose rank by placing you with low win rate players

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
wah!

why would the game do that?

btw my fav hero is freya! super shiok to use

Sent from OnePlus 5 using GAGT

Last edited:

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm, battery got drop significantly when you all play?

phone was 97%, play one game left 85% lol

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
try restarting your app and changing your ip address. the game is purposely making you lose rank by placing you with low win rate players

How to change ip?

Sent from 1+5t Sandstone 白 using GAGT

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahaha! i already added you as friend right?

your name is the Chinese killer name or what is it

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya tats me

why you always use girl display photos?

anyway I finally made epic on this account tonight! lol shiok!

TyAWinvl.jpg

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why you always use girl display photos?

anyway I finally made epic on this account tonight! lol shiok!

TyAWinvl.jpg

tats me... Ah.
Congrats... One lose game u back to gm

grove88

Reaction score

Every lost game I will shut down my app take a min break. But no use lei :(.

How to change IP?

Anyone used the new Johnson? Been using it, climbing the epic ranks :s13:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every lost game I will shut down my app take a min break. But no use lei :(.

How to change IP?

Anyone used the new Johnson? Been using it, climbing the epic ranks :s13:
It's ulti hard to control. Since u pro in Johnson, we should team. Need a gd tank

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also lost 8 times in a row for ranked. My team alucard always chiong into 3-5 enemies, or mm always farm (but dio raped anyway).

Not pro enough to carry a team in Epic also. Even GM hard to carry if enemy team is decent.

Yes, I always roll eyes and smirk whenever those junglers who fed themselves fat fat still died at the hands of lower level enemies :s8:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These days I am retiring my Pharsa and Wukong and do back-end support (lterally) as... ANGELA~!!!

Friggin fun.

Even though seldom get MVP or Legendary (tust me, still can get if your team is terrible) for achievements, but can improve on KDA count cos of my massive support.

But then again, still have to depend if my teammates are good or not. if not, no matter how good I am, I am still Open Season if they do stupid things and keep dying.

Still will use Wukong if I think the team not too capable of pushing. Pharsa if too many unreachable enemies (or enemies that I need to keep a distance from), or Bane when I see too many jungle-potential idiots.

Wukong and Bane are my pseudo-tankers. Still not very good with Hylos yet cos I keep forgetting to switch his 2nd skill off then eat away my own HP :(

Angela, a different story altogether. Now Fanny, Lancelot, Kagura and Harley, whom I used to hate, are afraid of me.

Wahaha.

And the skills no need spam till my thumb break like when I use Pharsa's ultimate skill.

Good mp regen, decent hp regen and best, can teleport just to anywhere my teammates are, shield him/her and use my skills without using mp3 when I am possessing them.

And it is my host that is doing the bleeding not me lol.

Don't say till I am evil. Most of the time I save their lives and help them in their kill counts hor.

But alot of times I waste my skill by possessing into pricks who either keep running to jungle monsters or waste time hiding in bushes. :(

grove88

Reaction score
Added thanks (hopefully got the right one). Got some other SG flag on the list dunno isit people from here or our friendly neighbour sia.

Angela quite good, hate to lane against her. Best of all usually see Angela know confirm this guy/gal at least not s***, haven met a s*** enemy Angela yet. Haven got her as teammate before though.

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ID 54784062

add me can play together when free

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These days I am retiring my Pharsa and Wukong and do back-end support (lterally) as... ANGELA~!!!

Friggin fun.

Even though seldom get MVP or Legendary (tust me, still can get if your team is terrible) for achievements, but can improve on KDA count cos of my massive support.

But then again, still have to depend if my teammates are good or not. if not, no matter how good I am, I am still Open Season if they do stupid things and keep dying.

Still will use Wukong if I think the team not too capable of pushing. Pharsa if too many unreachable enemies (or enemies that I need to keep a distance from), or Bane when I see too many jungle-potential idiots.

Wukong and Bane are my pseudo-tankers. Still not very good with Hylos yet cos I keep forgetting to switch his 2nd skill off then eat away my own HP :(

Angela, a different story altogether. Now Fanny, Lancelot, Kagura and Harley, whom I used to hate, are afraid of me.

Wahaha.

And the skills no need spam till my thumb break like when I use Pharsa's ultimate skill.

Good mp regen, decent hp regen and best, can teleport just to anywhere my teammates are, shield him/her and use my skills without using mp3 when I am possessing them.

And it is my host that is doing the bleeding not me lol.

Don't say till I am evil. Most of the time I save their lives and help them in their kill counts hor.

But alot of times I waste my skill by possessing into pricks who either keep running to jungle monsters or waste time hiding in bushes. :(

still love freya, feel that she's damn steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.