Status
Not open for further replies.

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone has the m50w ?

can help me compare the size with a standing Note 8 ? :D

i wanna see if my space here can fit :D

P.S. : actually bose companion 50 was my final final decision until i saw someone says m50w is better than promedia 2.1 :p
there's m200mkiii used in carousell quite a good deal.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
140x180mm width x height

Note 8 is 74.8x162.5mm

sharks ! i have to buy new table liao :(

no space for that speaker :(

20180211_110501.jpg

Last edited:

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get rid of your headphone stand or put it on top of the satellite

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get rid of your headphone stand or put it on top of the satellite

And btw, say if I wanna use headphones instead of speaker... Where to plug the headphones? On the m50w or my pc? Or is it like the katana, is plug behind wan...?

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy a USB DAC with headphone amplifier

That also saves you from having to replug unplug your headphones. And also allows you to use more demanding headphones.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And btw, say if I wanna use headphones instead of speaker... Where to plug the headphones? On the m50w or my pc? Or is it like the katana, is plug behind wan...?

For the m50w, there is an audio port on the control knob that allows u to plug ur headphones in. I think if you press on it, it will switch to headphones, not so sure on this.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knoes whr i can get lsr 310s sub? Or is there another recommend sub that matches well with lsr 305?

I was recommended wharfdale D10 / martian roland ms913 sub as alternatives.

Last edited:

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea LSR310S is probably the best match for the same company's speakers

But take note that this sub probably only matches the same company's speakers well. It has pretty much no crossover frequency adjustment.

6bOhZpZ.png

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Luthermusic, Performance audio

I asked luther music back in nov 2017, they mentioned they are bringing in on dec 2017 in lazada. But that nvr happened.

I check around and saw sonic sound audio selling at $649 on website. But they told me thats export set and its OOS. Warrantied set are at $759. And they can pricematch to luther music's price of $690. Makes me wonder would they even PI this sub in the first place or trying to cheat me nia.

I also checked with JBL lazada and they mentioned they are not bringing in LSR series anymore.

icecapt

Reaction score
I asked luther music back in nov 2017, they mentioned they are bringing in on dec 2017 in lazada. But that nvr happened.

I check around and saw sonic sound audio selling at $649 on website. But they told me thats export set and its OOS. Warrantied set are at $759. And they can pricematch to luther music's price of $690. Makes me wonder would they even PI this sub in the first place or trying to cheat me nia.

I also checked with JBL lazada and they mentioned they are not bringing in LSR series anymore.

Maybe cos there's an updated version now:
http://www.jblpro.com/www/products/recording-broadcast/3-series-mkii

But there doesnt seem to be any change for the subwoofer.

bugger13

Reaction score
Hi Guys, trying to look for a music streaming system for my study room. Was thinking about the naim muso initially but scared not worth for the long term, anything spoil whole system gone. Any recommendations for a budget of $1.5k to $2k?
Thanks beforehand.

Amon86

Reaction score
Hi Guys, trying to look for a music streaming system for my study room. Was thinking about the naim muso initially but scared not worth for the long term, anything spoil whole system gone. Any recommendations for a budget of $1.5k to $2k?
Thanks beforehand.

Saw Av one got this promo if you pair with monitor audio bronze 2 total $1997.00 you got your 2.0 hifi for less than 2k

Cyrus One + Google Chromecast Audio Bundle:
S$1399 incl. GST
Made in UK
Product Info:
www.cyrusaudio.com/products/cyrus-one/

Pair the Cyrus ONE amplifier with the below award-winning speakers for a compact, truly high-resolution audio system:

Monitor Audio Bronze 2: S$598
Dynaudio Emit M10: S$999
Dynaudio Emit M20: S$1199

icecapt

Reaction score
Thanks beforehand.

OOT but I find music not good for studying. Especially if too high quality. Too distracting. If I get really bored I will usually play some instrumentals at most.

bugger13

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion.

Any difference e.g. sound quality using chromecast audio than compared with a streamer like bluesound node?

Saw Av one got this promo if you pair with monitor audio bronze 2 total $1997.00 you got your 2.0 hifi for less than 2k

Cyrus One + Google Chromecast Audio Bundle:
S$1399 incl. GST
Made in UK
Product Info:
www.cyrusaudio.com/products/cyrus-one/

Pair the Cyrus ONE amplifier with the below award-winning speakers for a compact, truly high-resolution audio system:

Monitor Audio Bronze 2: S$598
Dynaudio Emit M10: S$999
Dynaudio Emit M20: S$1199

Amon86

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion.

Any difference e.g. sound quality using chromecast audio than compared with a streamer like bluesound node?

If you wanna use bluesound node's tidal then sound quality have different,actually chromecast spofity should be good enough if really want quailty have hdd .wav or cd still better...anyways cyrus one is quite powerful if you next time think of playing home theater you could still use back the unit as a power amp for your left and right channel as there is av bypass rca at the back so is a more future proof and can serve you as a streamer as well that's is with chromecast connected....if you are thinking of Bluesound Node 2 which does have a speaker output it will serve it's purpose as a streamer but there isn't alot of ports at the back u are limited to future add on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.