[MERGED] Third virtual mobile telco: Zero1

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It plans to set itself apart from rivals by offering free voice roaming via its Zero1 app, slated to be launched in June. With the app, subscribers will be able to call and receive calls from any Singapore mobile or landline number for free while roaming overseas.

This one win liao. All others can go jiak sai. Whatsapp cannot use to call landlines.

mistersoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But leases from Singtel.. hmm......

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Data throttling is a no no for me. I stream twitch and other Chinese streaming platforms quite heavily on weekends when I'm outside. Gonna stick with circles.life until there's a better offer...

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Data throttling is a no no for me. I stream twitch and other Chinese streaming platforms quite heavily on weekends when I'm outside. Gonna stick with circles.life until there's a better offer...

actually for me it depends on data throttling at 3G or 2G speeds... of 2G speeds then mlmlwm.... but if throttle at 3G speeds still ok ley.... i dun stream youtube/videos... radio streaming i think 3G speeds good enough... the attraction to me is the $19 price with caller ID... and no contract... (but i am wonder what is U.P. $29.99... is the $19 only for limited period or wat...??)

regards,
wacky

roborovsky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually for me it depends on data throttling at 3G or 2G speeds... of 2G speeds then mlmlwm.... but if throttle at 3G speeds still ok ley.... i dun stream youtube/videos... radio streaming i think 3G speeds good enough... the attraction to me is the $19 price with caller ID... and no contract... (but i am wonder what is U.P. $29.99... is the $19 only for limited period or wat...??)

regards,
wacky

According to above article, $19 is only for 1st 3000 registration.

5adisticD3vil

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even if its $29.90, it is still a good price for unlimited data, less the 3gig cap on video

but wat does it mean by video is cap at 3gig?
stream over 3gig is at lower speed or at additional cost??

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
might consider trying out one month leh. Since my plan already expiring, no harm trying. If cmi, then jump to someone else lor.

If throttle 3gb speed still can la.

TheZombie

Reaction score
https://zero1.sg/faq/

#11. Are there charges to re-contract with Zero1?

We will always welcome you to use Zero1. However, do note that you may not be able to retain your choice number. In addition, there will be a one-time joining fee of $10.70 and $21.40 for the new SIM card.

🙅

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singtel.... Always a catch. Not trusting them

Sent from Xiaomi MI A1 Running Oreo 8.0 (January Patch) using GAGT

treeskull

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Virtual until no website

Sent from 你是我的小啊小苹果儿怎么爱你都不嫌多红红的小脸儿温暖我的心窝点亮我生命的火火火火火火 using GAGT

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://zero1.sg/faq/

#11. Are there charges to re-contract with Zero1?

We will always welcome you to use Zero1. However, do note that you may not be able to retain your choice number. In addition, there will be a one-time joining fee of $10.70 and $21.40 for the new SIM card.

🙅

****i..instant turn off.

acidcrash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Might give a try contract ended yesterday. If throttle to 3G after 3GB not bad lar. Was on starhub, now m1. So singtel maybe

kumokumo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It makes sense for telco now to spawn their own subsidiary to act as "competitors" . Goal is to attract people to jump ship.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.