RP DAE 2018

sylvia147

Reaction score
How much chance do u have if they say u are on the waiting list? ;(

What course is it? If it is those unpopular course, chances should be quite good. If people withdraw from the course, you will get in. Because this is Phase 1 results. People who get into your course thru Phase 1 and 2 and if they want to withdrew, you will get the spot in Phase 3! Don't lose hopes yet :)

grizzlybear00

Reaction score
What course is it? If it is those unpopular course, chances should be quite good. If people withdraw from the course, you will get in. Because this is Phase 1 results. People who get into your course thru Phase 1 and 2 and if they want to withdrew, you will get the spot in Phase 3! Don't lose hopes yet :)
applied science > pharmaceutical science , they say i will be notified by 28 feb

ttwisted

Reaction score
got shortlisted for mass comm too!! still no email yet, i got my shortlisted email at around 10pm, perhaps the results is also around that time?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.