Apple Watch 3 LTE

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lawzhong

Reaction score
There will be an audible click sound for the power button and the digital crowd. How loud is it acceptable for you I really have no idea..

I went to Apple Store to exchange. Apparently, the exchanged one is not as loud. I tried their demo display, some has loud clicking while some sounds normal to me. Guess their QC not consistent.

tec_geek

Reaction score
From ur review pictures den I know GPS & LTE, the back of the Watch got those 4 silver circle differences.
What’s that for?
And the watch glass material written on the back also.

SwiVyfL.jpg

The one on the left, is the GPS version which comes with a Composite back versus the one on the right is the GPS + Cellular that comes with Ceramic back.

The Ceramic back is less prone to scratches versus composite back and both are used to measure the heart rate and it’s also used to charge the Apple Watch.

Last edited:

ckh98258

Reaction score
Since 9th till now did you guys noticed there’s significantly faster connection when unpaired with our phone?

lytelvin

Reaction score
Sian.. even after receiving sms activation today at 1049 hrs still can’t work.. I told them to terminate free NumberShare but they ignoring .:reply from Singtel

Not to worry, I have sent a request to the relevant teams. The link should be successful but was simply not reflected to to some pending orders in your account currently. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for the system to update and the Apple Watch should be able to be linked with the handset device.
I apologize for the delay as this is the festive season currently and response would take slightly longer than normal due to the high volume of cases.

The issue of the Number Share failing to work is probably due to the pending orders as any changes or updates to handset devices will fail to reflect or take effect.
Although I cannot make any promises or guarantees, I have sent a request to first clear the pending orders. I have looked through the setup*guide from my end and by rights, upon receiving the sms, the link should already be in place. I seek your patience and understanding regarding this issue, thanks.

I eventually got NumberShare to work for BOTH my wife's and my own LTE Apple Watches (this crap actually happened to me twice).

Here's what happened:

1. Called Singtel up to cancel NumberShare for both numbers with waiver of the deactivation fee.

2. Waited about 24 hours and subsequently was able to activate NumberShare again by keying in my NRIC number etc.

3. After the activation of NumberShare with the Watch app, I did not receive a confirmation SMS to my iPhone immediately. The "Mobile Data" option in the iPhone Watch App still showed "Activating" and my Watch still said "No Sim".

4. Waited about 3-4 hours (doing nothing) and magically received the activation SMS on the iPhone. After I received this SMS, the eSIM on the Watch was activated. I was then able to use the LTE on the Apple Watch independently without my iPhone.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I eventually got NumberShare to work for BOTH my wife's and my own LTE Apple Watches (this crap actually happened to me twice).

Here's what happened:

1. Called Singtel up to cancel NumberShare for both numbers with waiver of the deactivation fee.

2. Waited about 24 hours and subsequently was able to activate NumberShare again by keying in my NRIC number etc.

3. After the activation of NumberShare with the Watch app, I did not receive a confirmation SMS to my iPhone immediately. The "Mobile Data" option in the iPhone Watch App still showed "Activating" and my Watch still said "No Sim".

4. Waited about 3-4 hours (doing nothing) and magically received the activation SMS on the iPhone. After I received this SMS, the eSIM on the Watch was activated. I was then able to use the LTE on the Apple Watch independently without my iPhone.

Lol u same as me waited 3hrs plus, the unlucky ones.

I think I’m the first person who found out that Singtel has enable numbershare and the first person to subscribe with this stupid error.

Calling between Singtel and Apple and couldn’t find out what’s wrong till terminate and re subscribe options given. :s13:

mqz512

Master Member
Reaction score
Will this allow Apple Pay, taking mrt and busses by tapping the watch?

candeo

Reaction score
ios 11.3

anyone knows when ios 11.3 will be out officially? i'm a beta user and torn having to restore back. will wait for the official release before i subscribe to number share ):

crobin

Reaction score
Lucky you. I still super SIAN. Since Friday I call, msg them via Singtel Mobile App, msg them via HWZ PM, all still asking all kinds of questions and just refuse to terminate my line to let me try again.

Here's what happened:

crobin

Reaction score
For my Apple Watch LTE fault reporting, this is the consolidation of the various question they ask. So if you are reporting a fault, best to straight away give them all these answers. What are your answer if are still having problems?

1. Go to Apple Watch, if you swipe up, is the cellular icon in white or is it clear (i.e. not even white)? - Clear
2. Go to Apple Watch, Setting > General > About, check for the Carrier bundle, is it version 3.2? - Not available
3. Go to Apple Watch, Setting > General > About, check if there is any information under ‘ICCID’ field? - No SIM
4. Go to Apple Watch, Setting > General > About > Version, check the version number, is it 4.2.2? - Yes, 4.22
5. Turn off Bluetooth on the iPhone, and Wifi on the Watch, to try to trigger the mobile connectivity and report the result. - Still cannot.
6. Restart Apple Watch and see if it solves the problem. - Still cannot
7. On iPhone > Settings > General > About > Carrier, what is the version? - Singtel 31.1
8. On iPhone > Settings > General > About > Version, what is the version? - 11.2.5
9. On iPhone > Apple > Watch > Mobile Data, what do you see when you click Mobile Data - Singtel on left. Spinning ball on right. Then both change to “Set Up Mobile Data”. What happens when you click this? - Brings me to a screen that says “You are already subscribed!”.

klho001

Reaction score
Lucky you. I still super SIAN. Since Friday I call, msg them via Singtel Mobile App, msg them via HWZ PM, all still asking all kinds of questions and just refuse to terminate my line to let me try again.

Wow sorry to hear about all your issues, hope it gets sorted out soon

crobin

Reaction score
Nobody will really now. But usually they have up to 6-8 betas. Usially two weeks one beta. So now beta 2. So maybe 2-3 months time. I even worse cos I upgraded watch to 4.3 and can’t down grade .. so also waiting

anyone knows when ios 11.3 will be out officially? i'm a beta user and torn having to restore back. will wait for the official release before i subscribe to number share ):

karenwoods

Reaction score

How did you get this problem. Did you sign on multiple times?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.