[MERGED] Third virtual mobile telco: Zero1

Spirax

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Likely it is M1 vs Singtel price wars thru virtual telecom, Starhub may had given up on consumers market

Razor

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quite interested in this

free voice roaming via its Zero1 app, slated to be launched in June. With the app, subscribers will be able to call and receive calls from any Singapore mobile or landline number for free while roaming overseas

PongRareRare

Reaction score
https://zero1.sg/faq/

#11. Are there charges to re-contract with Zero1?

We will always welcome you to use Zero1. However, do note that you may not be able to retain your choice number. In addition, there will be a one-time joining fee of $10.70 and $21.40 for the new SIM card.

🙅

This is misleading. Don’t anyhow quote without showing everything. What u quoted is for those who joined and left and want to join back.

For the port in,
3. Can I port my existing number to Zero1?

Yes, you may port over your existing postpaid number to Zero1.

You will need to fulfill the following requirements before you can request for transfer of your mobile number to Zero1’s network:

Your number is a post-paid number with your existing telco.
Your number is registered under your NRIC/ID with your existing telco.
Your number is not inactive/suspended with your existing telco.
There is no outstanding balance with your existing telco.
Your number is no longer under contract with your existing telco.
If it’s a ‘yes’ to all of the above, please proceed to pre-register your interest at https://zero1.sg/register-interest/

Alternatively, you can sign up for a new number with us first and request for number porting at a later date. We will be back with more updates closer to our service launch.

virus1988

Banned
Reaction score
I am on 2GB plan, sometimes 1 month use 300MB only

only exceeded once when my home fibre modem was down, and I used my mobile as hotspot

Mine is still under 12gb free data since 8 years. Damm shiok. Not going to re-contact to the new free 2gb data or whatever they deem to be "special". To me it's like they are offering me a downgraded version lol.

virus1988

Banned
Reaction score
I used to be on 2GB and was very mindful of my data usage to prevent overshot usage.

Now I switched to the Singtel 5GB SIM Only plan, not so mindful of usage because I normally won't use much unless my home wifi is down. :o

Mine is still under 12gb free data since 8 years. Damm shiok. Not going to re-contact to the new free 2gb data or whatever they deem to be "special". To me it's like they are offering me a downgraded version lol.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is misleading. Don’t anyhow quote without showing everything. What u quoted is for those who joined and left and want to join back.

For the port in,

You will need to fulfill the following requirements before you can request for transfer of your mobile number to Zero1’s network:

If it’s a ‘yes’ to all of the above, please proceed to pre-register your interest at https://zero1.sg/register-interest/

Alternatively, you can sign up for a new number with us first and request for number porting at a later date. We will be back with more updates closer to our service launch.
I hope the throttle would be 4G to 3.5G speeds, not 56k.
Great I can port over. As long they don't throttle too much then I'll be content since it's unlimited data :o

Sent from LENOVO P2 using GAGT

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
12GB is on 3G only right?

are they still talkng about phasing out?

Naoyuki

Reaction score
Want to move away from M1 because the reception underground is super bad but I want the data roaming ..

TheZombie

Reaction score

For the port in,

I take it you are representing Zero1 in your official capacity.

I quoted in full what was stated as #11 on your faq: I did not “anyhow quote without showing everything” whatever that means...

And if a person who takes up a new number with Zero1, then leaves, and comes back can (or not) retain his number. Or under what circumstances will retaining our number may not be possible.

Don’t accuse us of being misleading when your faq could be worded clearer and without doubt.

blankies

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I take it you are representing Zero1 in your official capacity.

I quoted in full what was stated as #11 on your faq: I did not “anyhow quote without showing everything” whatever that means...

And if a person who takes up a new number with Zero1, then leaves, and comes back can (or not) retain his number. Or under what circumstances will retaining our number may not be possible.

Don’t accuse us of being misleading when your faq could be worded clearer and without doubt.

What you quote is indeed misleading. Wrong liao dont be shy to admit la
Admit wrong will lose money issit or lose pride? :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.