[Official] Xbox One Club

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Halo and Forza. I just hooted for Forza. Didnt really like halo.

Only 2 notable games?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only 2 notable games?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

the rest of the games are not exclusives :(. Another is gears of war

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys... xbox games on sale at playe Vivo!! I hooted thief at SGD9 only!!:eek:

TheHeist

Reaction score
my Xbox one S also just died. After some ding dong with customer support, found out that Singapore does not have service center for Xbox one. Need to ship to USA for repair. cost of Shipping to USA need to pay yourself

Need to communicate using email as there is no number to call? How much shipping to and fro?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my Xbox one S also just died. After some ding dong with customer support, found out that Singapore does not have service center for Xbox one. Need to ship to USA for repair. cost of Shipping to USA need to pay yourself

If like that, then no diff in getting export set vs local sets?? Better off getting export set to save costs?

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If like that, then no diff in getting export set vs local sets?? Better off getting export set to save costs?

Technically as a gamer myself I can't even recommend anyone to buy xbone.

Almost no exclusives one. Save it for ps4 or switch .

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
of course... unless u running linux and not windows 10. Xbox is part windows eco system... what do u expect? :s22:

Well thats why nobody buying xbone wat . people want real exclusives . the good ones like last of us .

lets acknowledge xbone already lost the war and move on to ps4 and nintendo, maybe their next gen console in 5 years time would be different .maybe...

Last edited:

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well thats why nobody buying xbone wat . people want real exclusives . the good ones like last of us .

lets acknowledge xbone already lost the war and move on to ps4 and nintendo, maybe their next gen console in 5 years time would be different .maybe...

lol... I owe both ps4 and xbox, so I dont care who won the so called war... whoever sells the games I like at a good price I buy...:D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.