Apple Watch 3 LTE

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
Earlier you said 4.2.2.
Now you said 4.3 beta.

Nobody will really now. But usually they have up to 6-8 betas. Usially two weeks one beta. So now beta 2. So maybe 2-3 months time. I even worse cos I upgraded watch to 4.3 and can’t down grade .. so also waiting

crobin

Reaction score
Watch 4.3 OS is on my older watches. I'm using a brand new Watch Edition on Watch OS 4.2. for Numbershare. I normally have two Apple Watches paired to one iPhone so when one is charging, I can use the other. So now I have to operate with one watch to one phone. But once 11.3 is officially out, then I can use two Apple watches to one iphone again.

You’re on 4.3 Watch os? Not sure if beta software for Watch os is supported also leh..

Earlier you said 4.2.2.
Now you said 4.3 beta.

Last edited:

ckh98258

Reaction score
Watch 4.3 OS is on my older watches. I'm using a brand new Watch Edition on Watch OS 4.2. for Numbershare. I normally have two Apple Watches paired to one iPhone so when one is charging, I can use the other. So now I have to operate with one watch to one phone. But once 11.3 is officially out, then I can use two Apple watches to one iphone again.

Wow ... you need two AW paired to one iphone? AW charging speed is pretty fast else buying one portable charger for AW still cheaper than buying one more watch.

I bought of this below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N30PI8E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

crobin

Reaction score
Singtel NumberShare support is really horrible

Sian again .. most rubbish from the Singtel Mobile App > More Info > Message Us. Especially the part that says "The reason we do not offer termination and let you do the subscribe again because we are not sure what is the outcome, what will be the effect to the account and we would not want you to be trap in a loop again".
So they rather not try at all and keep me in limbo since Friday. Whatever they say is working on their side so far, does not work for me at all. This is utter horrible troubleshooting. They are focussing only on backend troubleshooting with no regard to possible problems on the front end (the phone and watch), which I can't attempt to troubleshoot if they don't terminate the NumberShare (free of charge) for me. I told them EVERY day to terminate, yet they refuse and come up with this utter rubbish answer.

Text of their answer is below wholesale.
"Hi there we apologize and sorry to learnt of your experiences. Just to share that we will need more time to check and verify the options to assist you for the setup.

Just an update for now. We have manage to close the pending order in your account that order will be the application of the NumberShare. I can see it is effectively activate on the account may I know you will be able to link or Use the service now?

Your feedback will help us to collect more details for investigation.

The reason we do not offer termination and let you do the subscribe again because we are not sure what is the outcome, what will be the effect to the account and*we would not want you to be trap in a loop again.

I have sent in email to the relevant team to check on the part and with your conversation here and the clarification you had given. We hope that you can allow us more time on it."

Last edited:

crobin

Reaction score
I never like to be caught with my pants down so I make sure I have fully charged watches. I also have portable charger. But yours is smaller .. nice.

Wow ... you need two AW paired to one iphone? AW charging speed is pretty fast else buying one portable charger for AW still cheaper than buying one more watch.

I bought of this below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N30PI8E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

crobin

Reaction score
After 5 days daily termination request with all kinds of threats finally some light as they seem to be working on the termination..

“I truly understand your concern on this.*Latest update that I can provide is that I had manage to get replies for the relevant team that is checking and also following up with your case. They are in the process to do the termination of the numbershare so you may get it a try again.*I have yet to receive confirmation if the order had been completed. I understand my service might not meet your expectation and I am not the best person to advise on this*But let me do at my best expedite for you. will get back *you as soon as latest while waiting the teams reply.”

seng81

Reaction score
After 5 days daily termination request with all kinds of threats finally some light as they seem to be working on the termination..

“I truly understand your concern on this.*Latest update that I can provide is that I had manage to get replies for the relevant team that is checking and also following up with your case. They are in the process to do the termination of the numbershare so you may get it a try again.*I have yet to receive confirmation if the order had been completed. I understand my service might not meet your expectation and I am not the best person to advise on this*But let me do at my best expedite for you. will get back *you as soon as latest while waiting the teams reply.”

My numbershare was already terminated since saturday but till now when I try to setup the mobile data at apple watch app, it still shows me I am already subscribed.

Called them up and give me lame excuses of need to wait 3-5 working days and will call me back. I shall will they really called me back.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think they can use you as case study for the failed provisioning of numbershare liao..

As much as I cannot comprehend the logic behind using 2 watches to one iphone, I also cannot guarantee that SingTel supports more than 1 numbershare account tied to one main account.

Maybe singtel can also keep this in view to address future queries related to this. I’m sure you’re not the only one with 2 watches to a phone..

crobin

Reaction score
Today 1613hrs I just got this HWZ PM from Singtel:

"As per your request, the NumberShare service has been terminated and termination charge is waived.

Kindly try again tomorrow as it takes time for the changes to be registered in the system.

We thank you for your patience.

Do let us know on the outcome of your service activation tomorrow."

My numbershare was already terminated since saturday but till now when I try to setup the mobile data at apple watch app, it still shows me I am already subscribed.

Called them up and give me lame excuses of need to wait 3-5 working days and will call me back. I shall will they really called me back.

crobin

Reaction score
Well, I only need one watch to be NumberShare, which is worn outside of house. At home while I'm sleeping the watch which i use for sleep tracking, no need NumberShare.

I think they can use you as case study for the failed provisioning of numbershare liao..

As much as I cannot comprehend the logic behind using 2 watches to one iphone, I also cannot guarantee that SingTel supports more than 1 numbershare account tied to one main account.

Maybe singtel can also keep this in view to address future queries related to this. I’m sure you’re not the only one with 2 watches to a phone..

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Just kinda sad .. reading all these problems. Knowing that if i was Starhub, I would implement this with utmost care and attention. And that would mean a longer lead time for rollout.
Sadly the loser here is tme, the Starhub customer.

sohbengkuan

Reaction score
StarHub announced they will be supporting Apple Watch LTE also. M1 wait and see.

Last edited:

klho001

Reaction score
StarHub announced they will be supporting Apple Watch LTE also. M1 wait and see.

Lol StarHub said they'll hv more details closer to launch date which could be tmr or next Xmas. M1 "monitoring situation"...what is wrong with these telcos

rohitntu

Reaction score
Was very interesting to see you get WhatsApp notifications when on LTE and away from the phone. Pretty clever for the phone to know that you are not around and forward the notification to the watch. Well done Apple.

Battery life vs original Apple Watch is very impressive. End of the day still 65% plus.

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol StarHub said they'll hv more details closer to launch date which could be tmr or next Xmas. M1 "monitoring situation"...what is wrong with these telcos

Markets may not be big enough for them to support.

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was very interesting to see you get WhatsApp notifications when on LTE and away from the phone. Pretty clever for the phone to know that you are not around and forward the notification to the watch. Well done Apple.

Battery life vs original Apple Watch is very impressive. End of the day still 65% plus.

Yes, very impressive battery life, my AW3 LTE can last 2.5 days with one charge but I am not on any LTE network. Now time to have one that can last one week!

klho001

Reaction score
Markets may not be big enough for them to support.

Well SingTel has and StarHub appears to be following-- they've just been slow. In a world where telco services are priced like commodity, you need differentiation.

klho001

Reaction score
Yes, very impressive battery life, my AW3 LTE can last 2.5 days with one charge but I am not on any LTE network. Now time to have one that can last one week!

Then maybe the gps model would suffice for you ? I use for quick chats on lte, under 5 min each time so battery impact still manageable.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.