Naim Uniti ATOM

djzilch

Reaction score
anyone?

Looks sexy

20170512153405_naim-uniti-atom-foto-1.jpg

https://www.whathifi.com/naim/uniti-atom/review

https://www.avforums.com/review/naim-uniti-atom-all-in-one-hifi-system-review.13799

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, Naim Muso also very famous, very expensive, and very What Hi-Fi 5 stars

But when I heard it at Challenger, I threw up.

Amon86

Reaction score
I brought one recently using it for my passive LS50 on my desktop the size of it is small but quite powerful for a 40 watts per channel

drumma

Reaction score
I brought one recently using it for my passive LS50 on my desktop the size of it is small but quite powerful for a 40 watts per channel

quite curious how this combo (LS50 plus naim atom) compares against LS50wireless.

Amon86

Reaction score
quite curious how this combo (LS50 plus naim atom) compares against LS50wireless.

My naim atom is not fully standalone base is analog from my dac "usb"(which higher bit rate support than optical from atom) from my com and driven by a pair of nac a5 speaker cable with power conditioner isotek polaris and Isotek EVO3 IsoPlug to separate power sharing from my com & router....btw I tried using airplay or usb playing directly from naim it does sound a bit different...but overall i still like the dac + naim sound + LS50 sound....but compare to my 2 another system LS50 is the weaker one....so thinking of changing ls50 next time to something more better like neat SX3i which i demo before with atom which impress me....or the pmc twenty5 22 which i yet to demo

drumma

Reaction score
My naim atom is not fully standalone base is analog from my dac "usb"(which higher bit rate support than optical from atom) from my com and driven by a pair of nac a5 speaker cable with power conditioner isotek polaris and Isotek EVO3 IsoPlug to separate power sharing from my com & router....btw I tried using airplay or usb playing directly from naim it does sound a bit different...but overall i still like the dac + naim sound + LS50 sound....but compare to my 2 another system LS50 is the weaker one....so thinking of changing ls50 next time to something more better like neat SX3i which i demo before with atom which impress me....or the pmc twenty5 22 which i yet to demo

what's the other system driving the LS 50 that is weaker?

Amon86

Reaction score
what's the other system driving the LS 50 that is weaker?

No what I meant is LS50 in compare to my other 2 system is LS50 is the weaker one

I tweak a lot of things btw to make sure it goes a bit on par on my dynaudio sp40 which I didn’t tweak a lot...so fully tweak must be even better and my R700 which I also love but LS50 does have it’s limitations just like other speakers...so if anyone brought a naim atom I suggest running those with something like R300 those will sound even better...cause due to curiously i tried my Dynaudio SP40 with atom which sound better than LS50

Last edited:

giffgaff

Reaction score
Well, Naim Muso also very famous, very expensive, and very What Hi-Fi 5 stars

But when I heard it at Challenger, I threw up.

i heard it at stereo and thought it kinda sucked. doesn't deserve all the rave reviews and pushing it to be an over-rated product.

giffgaff

Reaction score
has anyone tried to sonos connect amp vs atom? and what made you choose the atom over others?

Amon86

Reaction score
Actually try at challenger doesn’t mean it sound sux due to noisy environment surrounding and surrounding acoustic ,dirty main sharing with every speakers connected...naim wouldn’t come out something that sux and release it, they have a reputation to maintain in the audiophile market if u heard it in absolute sound is another story there is quieter doesn’t cluster power everything together

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.