USA Stocks discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyhalt

Reaction score
Be greedy when everyone is fearful, buy the dips and you get angbao money early this year :)

Look at my previous comments and you’ll know roughly the kind of angbao i’ve Gotten for new year.

Cheers

Last edited:

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Be greedy when everyone is fearful, buy the dips and you get angbao money early this year :)

Look at my previous comments and you’ll know roughly the kind of angbao i’ve Gotten for new year.

Cheers
How long are you planning to hold? Tomorrow is US inflation data release day. I am considering selling tonight.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

GGsg168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cheers

jskm :s22:

kage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cheers

Wah got 5 figure ?? :s12:

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cheers

another satki SSI warrior spotted. :s8:

Dyhalt

Reaction score
In my humble opinion the double bottom washed out a lot of small investors who panicked and sold into weakness when all the economic indicators are still showing green light. Fear is still strong in market.

I don't have crystal ball to tell what is going to happen in next 6 months, but experience tells me at least the next few days we are going to see money coming back into stocks, especially those panic sell in past few days.

In short I expect rally to continue so I'm going to hold onto my positions and hopefully get a bigger angbao in the process. I might be wrong so don't take it as an advice... I'm just sharing what I'm going to do based on past experience.

Last edited:

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing
I am also holding on to my balls
Lol

In my humble opinion the double bottom washed out a lot of small investors who panicked and sold into weakness when all the economic indicators are still showing green light. Fear is still strong in market.

I don't have crystal ball to tell what is going to happen in next 6 months, but experience tells me at least the next few days we are going to see money coming back into stocks, especially those panic sell in past few days.

In short I expect rally to continue so I'm going to hold onto my positions and hopefully get a bigger angbao in the process. I might be wrong so don't take it as an advice... I'm just sharing what I'm going to do based on past experience.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Futures down already, markets are not going up today, everyone is waiting for tomorrow's inflation data. May be a big dip or a big jump tomorrow. Hold tight.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know what have you added ?:o If you don't mind, I want to shadow. :D

LRCX, NVDA and V.

LRCX I'm still out of the money.

I prefer to focus on biotech and technology. These will be the future pillars and drivers of the economy. :D

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to take note, biotech and technology will always be valued at premium levels. So don't go all balls into these stocks.

Keep alot of dry powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.