Food at Johor

skinergy

Reaction score
Anyone know of any good herbal paper/foiled wrap chicken near City Square (Medlum walk stalls or coffeeshops/zi char) other then Teck Sing?

Also want to check when I was at Meldrum walk last night (Monday) 9 plus at night , a lot of stalls not open, the ones open are mostly the Indians and malays shops, any idea when the entire stretch open other then weekends?

Last edited:

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WoO HoO!

Meldrum Walk Hawkers, Chinese side only, back in operation as of today 6th Jan 2018

Since they are open, I was there for the World's Best Oyster Omelette destroyed 2 small servings add oysters

Muslim side is preparing to open up. Sup Kambing Encik said 9th or 10th, he will be back in his usual location.

The oyster looks seriously good. Do they open daily, only in the evening.

Last edited by a moderator:

zhongren

Reaction score
The Penang laksa and chendol at the renovated Mt Austin shopping mall is pretty close to the one I tasted in Penang itself. Although not exactly as good but worth to try

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are seriously good.

Monday and Tuesday definitely not open.

Wed-Fri, 90% open
Sat-Sun, 50% chance open
If open, they start cooking at ~1630hrs

Stall number 37.

The oyster looks seriously good. Do they open daily, only in the evening.

ingen

Reaction score
Going to jb next Sat. Any nice cafes or food to intro? Activities to do?

Eat seafood

IMG_0901.jpg

https://www.eatvidence.com/2014/01/restoran-todak/

freewilly5000

Reaction score
I tried openwork too - quite nice place! Still looking for better cafe there though. Anybody can recommend others plz?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.