RP DAE 2018

Aeries

Reaction score
Anyone got rp enrolment medical report thing? Must we go to a hospital for check up...

xlNightingalexl

Reaction score
Hey guys ! For phase 1 I got shortlisted for 2 interviews. The result should be out from 12 Feb onwards... why have I not receive my result? It is still in-progress. Is it because I am in the waiting list ? I have another 2 interview to attend soon. Anyone know much about the waiting list ? Like what will they do ?

sylvia147

Reaction score
Hey guys ! For phase 1 I got shortlisted for 2 interviews. The result should be out from 12 Feb onwards... why have I not receive my result? It is still in-progress. Is it because I am in the waiting list ? I have another 2 interview to attend soon. Anyone know much about the waiting list ? Like what will they do ?

I'm in the same situational as you. Supposed to receieve an outcome on the 12th but there was no outcome. I also was told by RP to attend another interview. Seems like for everyone that they gave another interview for, they did not email them their outcome on the 12th. My friend also got another interview for RP and he receievd no outcome. I called RP because I was quite confused but from what I've been told, we are still not unsucessful in our application. I think they are giving us another chance! What did you get shortlisted to interview?

powerzx

Reaction score
Hi guys, to those that submitted their online application already and has NOT been in NS yet , can you check if your ORD date in your submitted application is 1/1/1990? Mine is and I'm not sure if I accidentally put it..

xlNightingalexl

Reaction score
I'm in the same situational as you. Supposed to receieve an outcome on the 12th but there was no outcome. I also was told by RP to attend another interview. Seems like for everyone that they gave another interview for, they did not email them their outcome on the 12th. My friend also got another interview for RP and he receievd no outcome. I called RP because I was quite confused but from what I've been told, we are still not unsucessful in our application. I think they are giving us another chance! What did you get shortlisted to interview?
I was shortlisted for biomedical sci and pharmaceutical science. Probably these two courses are challenging that's why people have to wait for long. The other two courses I'm going to attend is haha I need to go check again.. but both is from hospitality courses. What about you ?
Ohh, btw I heard that if we are still-in progress, we are in the waiting list where if someone from the course, changed his/her course or change to other poly.. we will get a place in rp. Which means we will be accepted. :/ So, right now the vacancies are full and we got to wait for someone who isn't interested...

icarus01

Reaction score
anyone rejected for phase 1/2 and trying to get in with phase 3? i cant seem to submit it. a msg pops up saying the RP Web Application is already closed and to contact help registrar. how?

sylvia147

Reaction score
I was shortlisted for biomedical sci and pharmaceutical science. Probably these two courses are challenging that's why people have to wait for long. The other two courses I'm going to attend is haha I need to go check again.. but both is from hospitality courses. What about you ?
Ohh, btw I heard that if we are still-in progress, we are in the waiting list where if someone from the course, changed his/her course or change to other poly.. we will get a place in rp. Which means we will be accepted. :/ So, right now the vacancies are full and we got to wait for someone who isn't interested...

I got shortlisted for two courses in Hospitality school also! Wah I hope we will get into Poly eventually :) update me!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.