Forex/Cryptocurrency General Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok a brand new beginning.

I know a lot of people stopped posting at the Forex Trading thread due to the constant stupid comments by that joker.

Please keep it friendly and let's bring back the old spirit of discussing Forex punting tips. :D

Last edited:

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Steady lah bro I knew you will be the first to show support! :s13:
:D bro just ignore joker who act like pro, expert but actually got empty mind just a lot a lot of theory, paper trading :s13:

Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:D bro just ignore those joker who act like pro, expert but actually got empty mind just a lot a lot of theory, paper trading :s13:

As you all can see I am actually the last survivor from the pioneer batch that can put up with his stupid comments. You are the second last survivor haha. :s13:

All regulars one by one abandoned that thread due to him. He has no one to annoy any more so the obvious target is me as I am still actively posting. :s13:

Let his thread die a natural death. :D

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro awful999,

Nowadays what you punt more? Stocks and Crypto?

Starting of this year, due to need to guide my kid school work, unable to scalp nowadays, so now I am more on position trade on forex , crypto already cash out my capital, the profit just let it roll, dont really look at it now. for stock, I am using CFD to trade US and little bit of SGX/HK stocks and trade some index future. But I am looking at give out some instrument currently

those above only about 15% of my whole portfolio, the rest on long term investment of US/SGX/HK stock.

Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Starting of this year, due to need to guide my kid school work, unable to scalp nowadays, so now I am more on position trade on forex, crypto already cash out my capital, the profit just let it roll, dont really look at it now. for stock, I am using CFD to trade US and little bit of SGX/HK stocks.

those above only about 15% of my whole portfolio, the rest on long term investment of US/SGX/HK stock.

Oh I see. No Crypto punting for me as mentioned many times. The recent Bitcoin crash jin scary! :s13:

I still scalp whenever I can but some positions just let it carry trade long term. :D

Currently scalping NZD/USD now. Waiting for retracement to break even my stucked position from this afternoon. :D

A lof of safe haven buying since yesterday. Gold, JPY and CHF. I think market is buying 'insurance' for tomorrow's US Inflation Rate data.

Last edited:

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh I see. No Crypto punting for me as mentioned many times.

I still scalp whenever I can but some positions just let it carry trade long term. :D

Currently scalping NZD/USD now. Waiting for retracement to break even my stucked position from this afternoon. :D

A lof of safe haven buying since yesterday. Gold, JPY and CHF.

ya, that why my long UJ got stuck too , lolx and last two week stock correction almost take back my profit from year start erning too :s22:, this CNY not so good for me so far, a bit sian :s13:

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya, that why my long UJ got stuck too , lolx and last two week stock correction almost take back my profit from year start too :s22:, this CNY not so good for me so far, a bit sian :s13:

USD/JPY plunged a lot today.

Yes not forgeting the US market correction along with Bitcoin crash. I saw the DJI index jumping up and down like crazy on the drop last week. :s13:

siaoboh

Master Member
Reaction score
watch the oil(whichever), struggling to attack the 60, if weakness persist, we can sell cad on quite a few fronts. i am already selling her, very windy days. not much price structure to lean on.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As you all can see I am actually the last survivor from the pioneer batch that can put up with his stupid comments. You are the second last survivor haha. :s13:

All regulars one by one abandoned that thread due to him. He has no one to annoy any more so the obvious target is me as I am still actively posting. :s13:

Let his thread die a natural death. :D

no use ma he also still can come here to post ?

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
watch the oil(whichever), struggling to attack the 60, if weakness persist, we can sell cad on quite a few fronts. i am already selling her, very windy days. not much price structure to lean on.

DJI opens 100 points down.

EIA statement out this afternoon. Oil is influencing certain price action this week.

I have a USD/CAD long position.

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no use ma he also still can come here to post ?

I will tell chua sai boy to F off to his own thread if he wants to start trouble here. This thread does not welcome trolls, siao lang and snake oil sellers. :s13:

Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
USD/CAD

where you aim?

so many traps in market today.

For USD/CAD position just want to catch 10-20 pips and call it a day. Then re-enter at a lower and safer price around 1.255.

Yes indeed many booby traps today. :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.